Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I feel like the only way to join the possibly returning dragon covenant is to kill ocerios. He was acording to the lore to be obsessed with the dragons after all.
Hey, I don't think so. If you beat Gwyn's Firstborn then the Ancient Wyvern, you get the Dragon Torso Stone.

Oceiros

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
Already know it!
Any conections with Seath? They kinda look similar
He is a seathe and manus combination. Like Aldritch was a gwyndolin and nito combo
So, apparently, some people have been digging around in the Japanese item descriptions and Oceiros is mentioned as being a former fire deity and having a child named Ocelotte with a "sun princess." I don't know if any of this is completely true, so take it with a grain (or more) of salt. Still, the description of the divine blessing in this game seems to support the claim a bit.
It sounds like he screams ocelotte when he moves to phase 2
LIQQUIIIIIDDD
I think that he's trying to yell "Ocelotte", but it degenerates into a feral scream. I don't think he says Ocelotte again afterwards. But that last scream...it haunts me...
He does, several times. And it's very unsettling.
Hawkwood the deserter can be summoned for this fight
Looks like a fusion between Ludwig from Bloodborne and Seathe.
So by the description, we can assume that The Lothric queen was an other part of the soul of Manus ?
Gwynevere - lothric queeen
therefor going to be the hardest boss
Beat him first try with an Estoc, while under the effects of Toxin. Extremely easy, just stay behind him.
Those who beat him on first are either over leveled, or got lucky. Brat him on 3rd