Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Isn't this in the greataxe category? What's it doing here?
There ya go, now its in the right place, thanks whoever edited it.

eremHaNeoN

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 3,410.00
Wiki Edits: 41
I always thought this was a cool-looking weapon in Dark Souls 2 but god its moveset SUCKED. Just like every other Reaper-category weapon really which this was in the last game. Now that it's a Curved Greatsword it should actually be fun to use now finally (and hopefully for the actual Reapers they make their movesets more... palatable this time).
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Not a curved greatsword
Greataxe
Got this from one of the machete-wielding enemies at the third bonfire, third entry down. Not sure the name of the area as I'm playing the Japanese version right now.

Seems like a low drop rate. I've killed tons of them and got lucky with this after my third kill. Haven't seen one since.

opethsland

Souls: 109.00
Bank: 0.00
The great machete only requires 10 dex, not 12.
I'm sure there is an explanation to this, but when this item is raw, it still gains +dmg despite having no parameter bonus

Or is this number meant to represent the dmg I'm incapable of without dual wielding?(since I don't have enough strength for 1 hand)
If you don't meet the requirements, you get a damage reduction
If you want early-mid game heavy strength weapon look no further than this. It has nice moveset and is still fast enough to stunlock enemies on consecutive hits. I had success with it in both PvE and PvP. PvP is a bit tricky but since almost noone uses heavy weapons in PvP people will be often not know how to fight heavy weapons. I flattened many Estoc users with this thing, though a more experienced player will be pretty hard to take down.
All i see online is dark sword and ultra users

zeppelinmetal

Souls: 256.00
I've been farming this for awhile now (granted without using anything extra and 11 base luck of a Warrior) and still have yet to see one drop. Has anybody have one drop in a reasonable time?
261 discovery just killed 5 guys and got it

but well im always kinda lucky with drops as it seems
First time with knights base luck took about 4 runs, I used the crystal sage bonfire and ran to the two guys near the fat lady. Second time took like 30 tries with warriors base luck.
I got this the second time I killed one of these guys, so you should be fine if you just keep farming for it
You should farm for this ! 2 handed raw +2 will take you at least to farron!
So will the broadsword +0... just saying, to Farron isn't anything.
^^ this guy knows
If you're good at playing, bare fists can carry to the end of the game, so your statement means nothing
As I currently use this weapon and haven't fount a weapon yet to replace it (sill in mid-game about), I could find out the values of heavy +1 and so on.