Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I purchased a dark miracle from Irina, but he won't show up!
Were the Abyss Watchers and Dragonslayer Armour already dead when you bought the first dark miracle? Eygon is found dead inside Irina's old cell once they are defeated.
You have to purchase all the dark miracles :)
After purchasing a dark miracle from irina, talk to eygon at the undead settlement again and his summon sign should show up
What? where?

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 12.00
Bank: 0.00
I don't understand this - at the point where you can buy the first dark miracle he's looong time away from his place where you met him at undead settlement. That makes no sense to me..
damned isnt a bleep-worthy word... *****s.
Check out the stat requirements on his gear. 50 STR 30 FTH 60 VIT (& Havel's & +2 FaP +2 to midroll) Absolute UNIT.
You'll break your build if you use heavy armor with heavy weapons. Eygon btw fat roles.
Why does he die though
he failed his mission and lost Irina. It's over.
He no longer had a purpose so he killed himself before he could become hollow
18 Apr 2019 Anon has the right of it. Eygon loathed mad Hollows, and so it follows that he wouldn't let it happen to himself once his duty was fulfilled.
Is he only purpouse in the game be killed by us or die alone if we just ignore him? He looks badass and charismatic but he hasn't any reason to exist lol even if we kill him Irina doesn't care at all.
First: She's blind, so she doesn't know that we killed him, only that he's dead. Secondly: He's there to protect her, even from us, if necessary.
He is so loyal to Irina and his voice is highly charismatic even though he is quite the hardcore dirty bastard. He also hits you like a truck on low level. No chance to escape when even hit once and he got some nice hyperarmour for sure. He had huge potential to be some kind of typical fantasy bad guy hero. But he kinda was highly underrepresented. I still r8 him 8 out of 8 though.
When he died I picked up his shield and hammer, there was still an Item on his corpse still picked that one up and got another hammer and shield. . .

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 12.00
Bank: 0.00
Yeah it sometimes happens. Doesn't know why..

Nyvzzz

Casual
Convict

Souls: 130.00
Wiki Edits: 12
That's Why you'll never join Eygon BAYYYBEEE!
ANUDDA POINT FOR EYGON!
I felt like crap killing him. All he did was protect irina. I wish I never purchased the gnaw miracle if this would happen.