Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

rhiannon

Souls: 50.00
What amazing armor design...I am looking forward to getting it in-game. I'm kinda glad the japanese version comes out first because I'm willing to bet there's like, a quest like Lautrec for getting it xD so I can follow that
like little moth, flittering towards the flame. ***** I love this line

derneue1987

Souls: 149.00
Bank: 0.00
how can I summon him he is not with fog games on the xbox one
*****ing amazing. Really did a good job with this character in particular.
He dropped the weapon and shield when i killed him.
I brougt her to firelink and gave her the tomes, right after i beat Aldritch, found her laying dead on the floor, next to gundyr's arena, with Eygon of Carim hostile. Don't know what caused it.
Ah! Sorry, meant to put this on Irina's page.
It's fine, they are both tightly related. I think let her teach you Dark Miracles angered Eygon cause it cause Irina gone impure, therefore unable to fulfill her dream to become a FireKeeper. Eygon killed her on her request and turns against you who basically caused all that.
If you want to learn Dark Miracle without ruin this quest line, just wait till you save Karla from Irthyll Dungeons and let her teach you them.
I don't care about his help, but do want the dark miracles. If I just kill him outright will that mess up my ability to get them?
Despite being a knight of Carim like Lautrec, it seemd Eygon has much more in common with Garl Vinland );
Added
guys i hit him by accident can i unagro him?
Kick him off the cliff if he's still in Undead Settlement, he never even had a chance

richboy2307

Casual
Convict

Souls: 64,582.00
Wiki Edits: 12901
Go ask statue of Velka to pardon you.
same here dude, I really need him to stop two-hitting me