Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
By Anonymous
when gankers whip out this covenant.. smh
By Anonymous
And people say dark souls needs an easy mode...
By Anonymous
OMG I DID SIRRIS QUESTLINE BEFORE GOING TO DEACONS AND WAS PLAYING EMBERED OFFLINE AND SHE WAS SUMMONED AS A BLUE PHANTOM WHEN LONGFINGER KIRK INVADED! I HAD WAY OF BLUE ON! Idk if it works for other npc invaders but I'll have to check. I hadn't gotten her oath yet, but I'd done the Creighton fight.
By Anonymous
Update: she didn't come for Alva. I have her oath of loyalty by now, and I've been summoning her for every boss I can. Someone pls add the Kirk feature to the wiki tho
By Anonymous
All the crybaby invaders whining. Here's an idea play your game and leave other folks world's alone. Don't be mad when you invade and get ganked.
By Anonymous
Don't worry, i ll just wait to rekt your gank in MY church.
By Anonymous
Imo, hosts shouldn't get blues if they are already have two or more phantoms
By Anonymous
chad covenant, only chads use this covenant
By Anonymous
Never knew "chad" was another word for "b¡tch"
By Anonymous
Considering this covenant exists, why would i ever use a red orb? I can just equip spears of the church and invade in the form of a bossfight where your gank doesn't work.

All those excuses defending blues, saying reds are supposed to be at disadvantage, etc etc... Let's say we accept it and toss the red orb into the bin, and exclusively invade as a spear of the church while farming the other covenant items. What can blues do in that case? Absolutely nothing. What do i get against your gank? Every advantage, since i was summoned by your world's judicator, so i do belong in that church.

Again, why would anyone invade at this point? Because fun isn't exactly what i've found in it with all the invasions being so one-sided towards the hosts.