Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
By Anonymous
People call this "Casual" and "Noob Armor" but the truth is, it is one of the best and most versatile armor set in the game.
By Anonymous
Really like the torn-cloak look of this, plus it has an actual armor component underneath. One of my faves for sure.
By Anonymous
losers ahead, therefore debunk
By Anonymous
Sorry sir, but that's a mirror
By Rads
Posts Avatar
Black hand hat + fallen knight armor + morne's gauntlets + assassin trousers = Bloodborne: PC edition.
By Anonymous
Glad people are seeing the star wars i'm seeing
By Anonymous
All hail our true leader Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith.
By Anonymous
I've played DS3 for quite a while, and I typically use this set in all of my playthroughs? Why? Because edgy doesn't equal bad. This set and Friede's Great Scythe, possibly more edgy than the Katana.

Also I'm a big Star Wars fan and this has that sort of aesthetic, so there is also that.
By Anonymous
This arnorset, astora greatsword and grass crest shield.
It's not an exciting build but it is my build.
By Anonymous
Claymore, (3 different shields at any time i want), and Fallen Knight armor set are what i use every. Single. Playthrough.
By Anonymous
Just looks like something out of star wars to me..
By Anonymous
Fallen knight armor, grass crest shield, uchigatana/irithyll straight sword is the new player uniform and I actually love it. Whenever I invade one I give them a little present and leave
By Anonymous
Leaving new Players a present and leave instead of ****** them and jerking off over self entitling one self as a pro for beating up a beginner is really a cool move, wish more in the community to think and act like that. Taking care of noobs helpimg instead of ruining there game would make for a much better community and game.