Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

AKA: Hammerdude. Add him.

eremHaNeoN

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 3,407.00
Wiki Edits: 41
Now we just need to add Venkman of Astora, Raymond of Vinheim and Winston of Catarina.
Through Dark Souls of futures past. The speed runner longs to see. One boosts between a pair of binos. Parry Walk with Me.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
add the andre and shrine hand maid
i wanna see what they're selling
welcome to Firelink Shrine
does anyone know any info about him? he stands next to the throne in the middle in fire link.
Forgot his name but he's with the fingers of Rosaria following his quest line through will grant you his gear

eremHaNeoN

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 3,407.00
Wiki Edits: 41
OK so we have your So-and-sos and Such-and-suches of Carim, Catarina, Astora, Vinheim and even the Great Swamp. Like my usual wants, I'd like/hope to see a Someone of Mirrah, especially seeing how that's the Dark Souls 2 land most frequently referenced in the lore notes of a bunch of items thus far. And if you don't care to see one because you didn't think there was anyone of interest in Mirrah in Souls 2 (which I'd disagree, as Lucatiel and Creighton were quite the interesting characters to me personally), well then, here's a chance! For the appearance of a Mirrah character that is actually interesting (to you and whoever else) now that the so-called "A-Team" is on board here and they obviously found Mirrah interesting enough to reference in weapons, armor, and even a shield that wasn't even in the second game. The game is officially out now, in Japan at least, so I'm hoping something like that shows up amid all the returning Dark Souls 1 characters and DkS1 land titles bestowed upon new characters (and if not now then there's always the DLCs I guess *shrugs*).
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Aparantly there is, Creighton of Mirrah makes a brief aperance for one fight
the bird npc is back. he gives an emote when trading with him for the first time
I'm killing that ***** the moment I see him :3

kogaO

Casual
Convict

Souls: 57.00
Wiki Edits: 1
im still trying to figure out at what point he will be in siegfrieds armor at cathedral deep or when you encouter him in the firelink tower after going up the elevator then back down as he sometimes appears there as well. *just as a personal thing i do, if patches is found in cathedral with siegfrieds * srry for spelling his name wrong* armor on i kill him regardless everytime >:)*
>neko face
roof above firelink shrine

kogaO

Casual
Convict

Souls: 57.00
Wiki Edits: 1
yes the main selection has them named as the frumble bumble watever but i'd like to see their named in the bottom quick selection changed from fluffy or whatever to the name of the current game which this wiki is about, just throwing that out there.... prickle pee maybe idc i ignore their jabber lol but ya.
there is already a trading crow
***** i realy wanted to see Creighton again:(
You can fight him as a red invader in Sirris' questline