Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Fire Keeper is sisters twin!
You will develop* and here you are bad mouthing people. Sheesh.
Can someone translate this guy?
RIP english

I think he's trying to say that the Fire Keeper in DS 1 was located in a jail and in DS 3, we can find a Fire Keeper Soul in a similar location. So the Fire Keeper is dead in DS 3, that's why there's a crying emoticon. And apparently the Fire Keepers are twins! What are the chances?!

Well, I don't think that's the correct translation anyways.
can someone translate this guy?
Translation is as follows : "I'm a moron who spews nonsense, I have no idea about the chronological order of dark souls 1 or 3. If you attempt to make sense from my blabbering you will developed a brain aneurysm and die.
Where is the bell tower!?
The the right of the Firelink shrine.
no idea i sorry , Tower Key!
you have to buy the key to the delapidated tower from the merchant in the firelink shrine for 20,000 souls. then, take a right from the initial entrance to the shrine up the stairs outside, straight ahead is the gate that you open.
Givin her the soul BEFORE ill use the purgin stone or after?
Either or if you do it back to back. One gets rid of dark sigils, the other gets rid of hollowing. Although, if you die without curing it, you'll just get hollowings back again
if i die after i clear my hollowing
ill get again hollowing?
Lmafo. Wrong game kiddo.
Not if you use this as this cures your dark sigils. After you cure them, you must use a purging stone to get rid of already gathered hollowings.

splattered

Souls: 50.00
I thought I read somewhere that you weren't supposed to clear/heal the dark sigil to be able to get the best ending in the game?

Rohran

Casual
Convict

Souls: 85.00
Wiki Edits: 7
there isnt a best ending
Dark Souls never ends.
Turned her into a Fire Keeper, the only options are level up and leave.
Not worth it
But that's a good ending for her, so worth it.
Not a huge deal, but everytime I go to level up it says "Give Fire Keeper Soul." I want to stay hollow however...what I want to know is can I just give it to her so that the option goes away? Or no?
yes you can. it will give a new dialogue option reading "Heal the Dark Sigil"
I'm around level 40, cost me 67000 or so souls, I can't afford it for another 3 areas I think
just go to the undead settlement sewer and farm, 1200 souls every 66 seconds.
I'm lvl 143 and it costs 745k souls
WEll.. you know You can always just foloww my sceret dandy handy tricky. uh its called cheaturaenginaru
I am SL 155. Well*****, considering the fact THAT I CAN'T CURE MY HOLLOWINH YET BECAUSE I WANT BOTH THE PALE SHADE SET AND THE DUEL BOW GESTURE
If I give the fire keeper the fire keeper soul will yurria of londor leave?
No. Only if you remove the dark sigil.
no , but you cant heal holow , if you want to heal your face just use purging stones and that is np-
No she will not leave. It won't heal the dark sigils unless you prompt her to. Giving her the soul will do nothing but give you the ability to heal them through her