Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
By Anonymous
What's a "dex"?
By Anonymous
Dexterity. It's a smart word for skill
By Anonymous
A good class with an adequate weapon for hitting hard. Decent amount of hp and enough fp to use warcry regularly. Your only concern for the first areas is your stamina management.
By Anonymous
played around with a character planner, if you plan on using the heaviest weapons and armors you can find, and overall want to become a walking tank, warrior is your choice, reaches the requirement for those types of weapons the fastest among all classes. if you know what you are going for.

in other words, this is the class to pick if you wanna fight like havel.
By Anonymous
This guy expected to wake up on a cart to Helgen but ended up in Cemetery of Ash instead.
By Anonymous
Hey you, your finally awake, you’re trying to link the first flame right?
By Anonymous
The ending where the fire goes out is then the fade into Skyrim. Facts.
By Grim_Reaper
Overall a worse knight. Lack in dexterity, 0 attunement slots and lower vitality leaves you with alot less options without some hefty stat investments. Missing a 100% block shield and the slow swinging axe at the start can lead to frustration with Gundyr and on the walls. It excells later but newcomers should avoid choosing this class.
By Grim_Reaper
A second try. Before you answer with anger and downvote me to hell again this is meant for first time players. That warrior is the best class overall I know. It's not the point of my comment though. So stop the shinanigans or beeing a smartas s in writing down what everyone already knows since 2016. DON'T!
By Anonymous
Warriors having problems with Gundyr? Nah m8 that's just you
By Anonymous
Played my first ever playthrough with Warrior class, did Gundyr first try so i think its pretty decent class for start
By Anonymous
Satisfying class all action
By Anonymous
I just started playing because my friend told me about the ringed paired great swords (He knows I like duel wielding!) and I am having a blast. But it seems like the weapons I want to use are too heavy but I don't want to invest too many points in my vitality if I won't have enough to increase my strength and dex enough to use them. How many levels can I gain so I can I know how much I can divide between strength, dexterity, and vitality?
By Anonymous
The max level is 802
By DemonsSoulsMaster
If you don’t want to invest in vitality then wear the prisoners chain havels ring plus 3 and ring of favor plus 3
By Grim_Reaper
Overall a worse knight. Lack in dexterity, 0 attunement slots and lower vitality leaves you with alot less options without some hefty stat investments. Missing a 100% block shield and the slow swinging axe at the start can lead to frustration with Gundyr and on the walls. It excells later but newcomers should avoid choosing this class.
By Anonymous
This is pretty ignorant. The Warrior has more useful points in stats if you don't need to bank on Attunement. If you like low-level dueling (20-30), your Vig matters more than your Vit or End; meaning even more points are saved.

You may invade as a lvl 20 or so; but you'll have more effective levels in stats that matter. This same distinction is likely to occur (to a lesser degree) to lvl 60 dueling.

While the Knight or Pyro will eventually have more useful stats *if* you start casting; pure phys builds that simply buff the weapon without casting will *always* be more efficient if you don't use your casting slots. This goes for Strength, Quality, or probably even certain faith builds (e.g. Blessed Lothric UGS might have a build here.)

What's more? The fact you can Milkring into most dex-requirements allows a plethora of low level builds; and two-handing on a sufficient scaling weapon allows further disproportionate stats for said invasion due to having even more strength to get +50% of.
By Grim_Reaper
It's ignorant to bring INVASIONS!!! to the table when all I did was writing a review for newcommers and first time DS players! Just stating facts for newcomers with their wellbeeing in mind and the knight class is alot saver to play. Its a fact you noob!! I love warrior MUCH more you could ever love it but it has the cons I mentionend in my post. ("I started this game but big guy doesn't want to die!!! DS3 BAD!!!!"- ALOT of anon steam reviews) All classes have pro and cons left and right though and warrior is my fave right next to pyromancer. Still cons exist. Objectivly. Like for every class. If you feel your girly feelings have been hurt that way your small mindset only looking for troublesome posts may be the reason. Now leave me alone and git gud.

By Anonymous
You're definitely on the spectrum
By Anonymous
How can you be so dense? If any new players are reading this, don't listen to this guy, he is pretty much missing the point of a warrior.
By DemonsSoulsMaster
I get what you’re saying but I think that starting off with a 100% shield is a bad thing, because noobs are gonna block everything and not gonna learn to roll. Then it goes downhill from there
By DemonsSoulsMaster
I love how this guy complains about someone “getting their girly feelings hurt” as he expels massive levels of salt.
By Anonymous
I get what u mean if it had a 100% shield it would be the nr1 pick for new players
By Anonymous
If you're starting the game, play this or knight. It's a great, strong, balanced class to introduce you to the game. It's fun too.
By Anonymous
Knight or herald. Warrier not that good
By Anonymous
Honestly, I think herald is the worst, it's your game play how you want, but I think the cleric is a much better choice for faith builds which is really the only thing I'd consider using the harold for
By DemonsSoulsMaster
“Warrior not good” someone was missing their 100% physical block shield in high wall
By Anonymous
I dont how to build my character, but now i lm starting ng+ withing 36 hours. Im using warrior class with 41str, 29 vigor, 30 end & 18 dex. Currently im still heavy if im using fugs + full fallen knight set
By Anonymous
level vitality