Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
By Anonymous
Someone sent me hatemail for beating them with the Lothric War Banner. Use whatever weapon you like, they'll get mad no matter what. I personally think straight swords are better if you utilize proper spacing.
By Anonymous
can someone explain why people think this is good? i see this pop up all the freakin time "oh use PKCS instead of this or that" "oh PKCS is best weapon" explaiinnn explaiinnn
By Anonymous
Here is the facts, Its not
By Anonymous
There is a ds3 fan community meme where someone called the "pkcs guy" kept posting comments like the ones you saw telling players that various weapons were for trash Casuls and real pros used the pkcs. Over time it has become part of the fextralife comment scene and people post funny riffs on it from time to time.
By Anonymous
Pair this with Murky hand Sythe as you secondary weapon and black knight shield and knight crossbow as your left hand weapons.

Congrats you now habe a stage 10 Cancer.
By Anonymous
Kinda garbage in PVE honestly. Can't infuse, can't buff, no scaling over C rank. Reach is nice, but if you want a real reach weapon on a Dex build you grab the Lothric Knight Long Spear or the Astora Greatsword. I'll take the Sharp Scimitar over this gimmicky piece of crap any day.
By Anonymous
Anyone that uses this piece of trash of a weapon is missing a screw, just use your fist instead, best weapon in the game, so much better than this lame toothpick with no range or damage
By Anonymous
They had us in the first half ngl
By Anonymous
I love ♂fisting♂ my enemies
By Anonymous
It's an alright weapon.
By Anonymous
Anyone that uses this piece of trash of a weapon is missing a screw, use PKCS instead, best weapon in the game, so much better than this lame toothpick with no range or damage
By Anonymous
I haven't even read the requirements or numbers on this and I've vowed to never pick it up out of sheer spite for the idiots who run around screaming about how great it is on every single page on this wiki.
By SlaveKnightKos
It's good, don't get me wrong. In the right hands that is. The four pronged plow has super abusable range, the LKS has more damage, range, and is almost as fast, and almost any weapon with any poise does way more damage. This does almost toothpick damage when compared to most weapons that are considered anywhere near the meta. It is fast and long, that is it. It isn't even infusable. So while it may be "meta," it si not some god weapon like the Estoc, Carthus, and Sabre used to be.
By Anonymous
Only massive noobs use this weapon! Use a Pkcs like a real man! not this garbage, use the Pkcs best weapon in the game!