Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
By Anonymous
cragger the crocodiles weapon of choice!
By Anonymous
i think that the pkcs is the worst sword in the game! it has bad reach and bad damage! we all can agree that the harald curved greatsword is the best weapon ever ( rip u non dlc players xd) anyways u trash casuls better 'git gud' cuz im coming for ur tongues
By Anonymous
I bought 8 based on this comment. Well sold :)
By Anonymous
I prefer the Astora gs but the Harald is nice too
By Anonymous
Just use Havels armor
By Anonymous
1.-use this weapon.
2.-think you re a pro because it worked on 3 afk people or people not ready to pvp.
3.-an average pvp player parries you and kills you with the dagger
4.-forget about point 3
5.-repeat point 2

This defines every pkcs user so far.
By Anonymous
if you play at sl 200 maybe, try meta level and you'll find somewhat competent pkcs users (not all of them ofc, anyone can choose to equip the weapon)
By Anonymous
In honor of the legendary PKCS guy, I compiled a list of all PKCS related comments on this wiki's weapon pages.

My favorites are probably the ones in the "Fume Ultra Greatsword" and "Dragonslayer Swordspear" comment sections.

However, I am severely disappointed to see that many wiki pages are not graced by his comments ... yet.
Maybe the PKCS guy is not as legendary as I thought. </3

I had to use google drive, as pastebin deemed the content as "too offensive" ... what did I expect?

Please enjoy!
By Anonymous
Thanks for the link. It gave a good laugh!!
By Anonymous
God bless your soul
By Anonymous
In honor of the legendary PKCS guy, I compiled a list of all PKCS related comments on this wiki's weapon pages.

My favorites are probably the ones in the "Fume Ultra Greatsword" and "Dragonslayer Swordspear" comment sections.

However, I am severely disappointed to see that many wiki pages are not graced by his comments ... yet.
Maybe the PKCS guy is not as legendary as I thought. </3

I had to use google drive, as pastebin deemed the content as "too offensive" ... what did I expect?

drive (dot) google (dot) com/file/d/13TJQrK-KSWCoXI3Yck1gMEhU7i3AJK4Y/

Please enjoy!
By Anonymous
Trash casul weapon compared to the broken sword, you guys won't stand a chance against a pro broken sword player

I said the joke please laugh for the 300th time
By Anonymous
Hey, this thing wreck casuls like crazy while the majority of players in ds community are scrubs and casuls so I guess pkcs guy was right?
By Anonymous
noob cannon
By Anonymous
Real niggas use they bare hands!