Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Shauneepeak

Souls: 325.00
Wiki Edits: 55
Seems sweet, finally a magic weapon appears.
It isn't a magic weapon though, it purely scales from dex and str. It also has no magic damage unless you use the special move.
https://youtu.be/ae4ARI4GiGo?list=PL9iJZAueowBROw4lW8uIDa5XQibM_1hXY

Absoloot

Souls: 150.00
Wiki Edits: 20
This weapon follows the Twinkling titanite upgrade path. Twinkling to +4, slab to +5. It cannot be infused. These huge tables of all the +10 Variants is pointless. I could edit it but I'm not sure if I should (I'm sure that people have already built a proper table for Twinkling upgrade).
which build for this weapon?
Quality..?
Quality, most likely.
its a fast melee build, you probably wanna focus on endurance and dexterity as the sword scales best with Dex.

SarkDoul

Casual
Convict

Souls: 226.00
It is light. Damage is ok. Moveset is good. Power stance move is dope. Looks amazing. Pretty good wep to use early game if you are a dex build. I bought mine from the wendor, a good replacement for the lothhric knight sword. My stats are ***** so I don't get much from scaling atm(14 str 20 dex). I wish this could be infused into a sharp weapon tho.
love this weapon the weapon art is very useful and it seems most people ive come across in pvp dont expect it. I suggest using it 1 handed with once of the sheilds that allow for weapon skill instead of the bash and such.
it have great move set and weapon arts, but damage and scaling is so low, also not so fast attack speed. unless you fighting honest people who don't drink orange juice, then it is great, will be pain if they drink.
Does this weapon art scale with int?
what on earth ?!
No only the requirement, it doesn't scale
Well, you see, i thought so too, maybe even only the weapon art, but it has no scaling stat for int, meaning you have one less stat to worry about effecting the weapon's damage ^_^
***** off m8
you are scrub and cannot use life to you l1e1mo1a11i1ond11
The Moveset seems pretty fluid and has a lot of tricks. Why arent many people not using this weapon?
Low damage, can't be buffed or infused
I think the sheathe looks pretty ***** sexy, it's the blade itself I'm not too fond of. I love this weapon irregardless.
3 reason;

1. sheath looks ugly.
2. int req
3. carthus curvedsword is better
That what I'm thinking. I never seen one person using this weapons in all my times in this game.
I've had a fair amount of success in PvP and managed to catch a lot of people off guard with the weapon art. It's a shame that it can't be buffed/infused, but whatever/
the range is short and you might whiff a lot
Because PvP is dominated by cheese builds. Basically they level to a range where they'll have better gear than most players and they pour stats into supporting a specifically easy to use build that punishes all other players who have generally spread out their stats to enjoy the greater selection of weapons available or to have a powerful build later on. Put simply, they feel that winning equals skill. "Winning" in dark souls PvP is about boring your opponent tediously to frustration. The actual skilled players enjoy utilizing the vast variety of weapons DS3 has to offer, including swords such as this one.
If you try to use the kick while one handing with this weapon you will instead do a small slash and jump back, and while two handing it does a larger slash and jump back as well.

ZerglingOne

Souls: 50.00
That's consistent with other curved swords.