Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

what more could a man want? no need for any other armor in this game for me
As far starting characters go i have everything i need from the get go as the knight, including my favourite longsword
Ikr i plan to roll with this and turn into a cleric. Defense miriacles only
Knight looks the part for sure, no mistake!
I feel the same way
I'll start with this class for my faith build (and possibly pyro depending how that works) best stats for long term, lowest stats that i wont be investing in (int and luck) and great starting equipment that stays relevant all the way to late game

Drake_Bridge_Invader

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 102.00
With good str and dex to boot.

Drake_Bridge_Invader

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 102.00
Ha!

I like a good weapon or two for a run-through, but like staying low level.
Now prove yourself by using a broken sword all the way through to new game + !!!
Once a Knight, always a Knight.
Glad this helmet is closed, so I don't have to match the starting knight armor with the elite knight helmet
Seems like not only me was doing that!
I like the opened eyeshade from DkS 1 :V
The longsword. One of the best starting weapons in the game. Its so basic, I love it
Once you go knight you don't go back! Always picked the knight class as my starting class. The knight armor is so sick and you start with a long sword as well. Even though the weapon and armor is basic it still works and come on...you're a FREAKING knight! What's there not to love?
As many people would say: "git gud scrub"
GIT GUD SCRUB
Can someone tell me what stats to focus as a knight?
Pretty much whatever you want. VIT and defenses are high enough to allow you to invest into FTH, INT or ATT with no trouble early in-game. You can stick with a qualoty build or use the starting stats for a good start to make another build.
Str, Vit, End, Vig
That's all a good knight needs.
How does a STR/INT build sound? I like the relatively high INT and ATT. I'm just not so sure how many good spells there are for that kinda build yet. Since the Knight already has relatively high defenses and STR, I'd probably put points into ATT and INT early on so I can use spells as quickly as possible, then focus on STR/END/VIG. I like the Warrior class as well, but I like a bit of diversity in my playthroughs usually and I prefer Sorcery over Miracles by far. It's more fun imo. :)
Play however you'd like, but I hear DEX speeds up casting. You can invest in DEX instead of STR with the knight, since his DEX isn't even bad and his STR is around the amount you'll need to wield more high-tier DEX weapons anyway.