Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

you forgot about the Excrement-covered Ashes which are right before the stairs to the kitchen where the onion knight is sleeping
Forgot about the Prisoners Chief ashes in irithyll dungeon
I would say go down to the irithyll dungeon first before fighting pontiff. Yhorm is a much easier fight.
or you can just learn how to parry and destroy pontiff
Including ALL the DLCS the route after the point 18. Grand Archives you should go to ariandell, then ringed city, and then the point 19. Archdragon Peak.
Could NPC invasions be included in the optional steps? For instance, Longfinger Kirk's invasion must be triggered before defeating Deacons of the Deep, and Alva's invasion must be triggered before defeating Yhorm the Giant.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 375,317.49
Bank: 8,962.71
Wiki Edits: 31478
This page has been revamped for better mobile navigation. Enjoy :)
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
there was Lothric Castle before Consumed King's Garden what happen to that ???
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 375,317.49
Bank: 8,962.71
Wiki Edits: 31478
Fixed! thanks for the heads up
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Can we have a alternate link to the old page?
i have a question, if i start ng+ do i still keep my map ?
Idk what you mean by map, but everything resets on NG+ except for your stats and items (you lose key items though).

You do have to rediscover all locations and bonfires to fast travel, if that's what you mean.

Wolf_Pwnz_Noobs

Souls: 50.00
This is very nice and helpful!
The Exile of Farron, I believe, is the dark knight near the coal. That would explain why he's all alone.
I never seem to be able to keep Greirat alive when sending him to Irythill. Is someone able to add his specific movements to the Game Progress Route? 5 playthroughs and he always dies.. I also never get Patches to ask for forgiveness near Rosaria either. Tried everything. Please help :)
once you send him to irythill, you CAN NOT go to the dungeons or profaned capital. You have to beat Pontiff Sulyvahn before that
Do all the siegward Quest a the cathedral, after you can give the permission to greirat Go to irythil, because siegward will Go to there and save greirat in irythil. Sorry for my english

Lotex

Souls: 50.00
There are two ways to save Greirat in Irythill and as the two people before me already mentioned you can either advance the quest of Siegward enough (not 100% sure, but it might be save to go towards Yhorm once you've talked to him in the kitchen) or you can tell Patches where Greirat is after he moved into the upper part of the shrine, so he can save him.
Just do it like the guide says, works for me: Make sure Old Demon King is still alive. Free Siegward from the well @ Cathedral of the Deep. Make your way to Central Irythill Bonfire. Port back to Firelink Shrine and send Greirat to Irythill (reload and make sure he is gone!). Go and kill Old Demon King. Done! Greirat is back in Firelink Shrine and tells you, that some Onion Guy saved him.