Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

They didn't get Evetta Muradasilova to voice her. :(
Seems they got Hannah John Kamen (Ciaran and Shalquoir) to voice her instead, which still makes me happy.

thegourd

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 538.00
Bank: 7,690.00
Wiki Edits: 1
who?
Maiden in Black/Plain Doll/Maria
can someone remember full chant while lvl-upping? it's something like:
Let this souls withdrawn from it's vessel,
manifestations of disparity, illusivated(?) by fire borrowed deep within me,
retreating to a darkness beyond the reach of Flame,
let them assume a new master,
inhabiting ash, casting themselves upon new forms
elucidated by the fire
after silencing everything else and pumping the volume, this is what i got:
“Let these souls, withdrawn from their vessels, manifestations of disparity, elucidated by fire, burrow deep within me, retreating to a darkness beyond the reach of flame.
Let them assume new master, inhabiting ash, casting themselves upon new forms.”

thegourd

Hollowed
Redeemer

what I find interesting is that she speaks of giving the souls form within her, something the Dark permits, likely since the Souls came from Darkness, and therein can be reforged, yet Irina of Carim can do the same. Perhaps that is a consequence of Souls' duality, mankind from the Dark, which was itself born of Fire and Light
YAY! We have a new waifu!
She may not be voiced by Evetta but her kindness and love will always win over our hearts.
Huh, I did not notice it but if you take a closer look at her, she kind of appears to be similar to Jeanne De Arc from Fate Grand Order
Jeanne D'Arc
I like you for making that reference :D
If you kill her she just disappears and then comes back, Andre and the Old Lady do that aswell. I wonder if that lady in anor londo that offers you to join the Darkmoon covenant is behind this, since we had Gwyndolin making illusions in DS1.
Anyone else think that her Visor resembles the Crown of the Ivory King from DkS2?
In English it got translated to "let these sovereignless souls become thine own" which meshes even better with "Let these ownerless souls become thine own".

Also on a sidenote I think the whole game is basically a sham, a set-up for the Unkindled. Iudex Gundhyr is a fake Champion Gundhyr, Firelink Shrine is a fake, and Ludleth probably plays the role of the pigmy.
Let's not forget that the Unkindled is "unworthy to be cinder", I doubt, and the "link the fire" ending proves that the Unkindled is simply unfit to be the next Lord Of Cinder.

Has anyone tried getting the Darksign from Yodell, going really hollow (99 hollow) and then linking the flame ? Maybe it burns brighter !?
I was trying new weapons on her and got her killed. Is this like DkS II where a gravestone will rise to talk to her again ?

Or it's gone. Gone forever.
The Fire Keeper will respawn, upon leaving the area.

thegourd

Hollowed
Redeemer

Don't worry she comes back as soon as you teleport out and back
I added an image of Goddess (Full length). I'm sorry that I did it without authorization.