- Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:00 pm #15746535
- Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:24 am #15747091
Watchdogs of Farron are the abyss watchers covenant. Farron is their patron diety like figure
- Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:47 pm #15747134
Will there be a invasion based covenant like the Brotherhood of Blood?
- Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:17 pm #15747135
Moundmakers are a covenant focused on pvp and they seem kinda interesting.
- Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:06 am #15747433
Way of Blue is level:1 , Blue Sentinels is level:2 , Blades of the Darkmoon is level:3
- Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:36 am #15747434
I'm guessing that Darkmoon will punish Red and Purple invaders. Not sure if the Blue's will punish sinners like in DS2 or if Darkmoon will do that like DS1.
- Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:48 am #15747728
no dragon cov? or they're probably keeping it as DLC? *****ing scamco...
- Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:00 pm #15747902
I am looking for the gravelords i hope thet are in the game and i look forword to being one if they are
- Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:56 pm #15747903
i was really looking forward to another gravelord or rat king cov. They were so out of the box and perfect for RP
- Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:15 pm #15747904
They are not I. The game, cheers to hoping dlc adds them. Not really that covenant was full of jerks and it didn't work properly half the time
- Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:54 pm #15747905
well if thay just reworked it like evry other one than it would be fine and there were jerks in evry cov lol blues always breaking up raves or fight clubs reds for being reds loldragons one punch crew
- Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:37 am #15748048
Thanks to whoever is going in and adding covenants, really hope summoning works well