Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

fire Blade , lightning Blade , magic Blade , dark Blade

NyanMelonLord

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 130.00
Bank: 550.00
Wiki Edits: 106
These are not weapon skills, refer to the Magic page.
It is not mentioned but stomp also increases your defense by roughly 2.5x. It also doesn't change the poise value in the stats menu, so I theorize that it grants super armor instead

Requires further testing, but going into the stats menu while the buff is active it seems like this is so.
How can I use these skills on PC? I mean what keys on keyboard do the same as for example L2/LT?
in default controls you have to press Shift and right mouse to enter stance, makes it impossible to do light attack follow-up, so just change it.
Missing Spin Bash, which is unique to the Spiked Mace (drops from Evangelist)

NyanMelonLord

Regular
Battle Tested

It's there, paired with the Great Wooden Hammer
Spin Bash -> Drang Hammers and Spiked Mace

NyanMelonLord

Regular
Battle Tested

Drang hammers have their own spin bash, and it's Spiked Mace and Great Wooden Hammer
I don't know if anyone else has tried this, but in my experience, if you dual-wield any two weapons that are not paired, then the left-hand weapon blocks when you use L1/LB, and uses light attack when you use L2/LB.

I've tried this with everything from daggers and broken straight swords to Smough's Hammer, so I think it applies to everything but I may be wrong.

I think this go-around From has tried to reduce the amount of options and unpredictability gained from wielding two weapons with varied movesets, like people were doing with Santier's and Yorgh's in DS2.

I feel as though this should be reflected in the article so people can see it when they look for it.
The Rapier does light in LB/L1 and parry in LT/L2

Bloodshot_Jester

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 2,056.50
yeah youre right but instead of blocking it should always parry. one button is needed for blocking or parry. click to parry holdto block. that would of opened up a lot of room to of added a stance for almost every weapon. Holdig the button tggles stance and clicking would do any skill, if any, like war cry. THen you could hold it and still have some weapon arts for all your weapons, not just buffs and some sweet special attacks. Also while holding down either stance or guard pressing dodge could of been a contextual quick step as long as guard or stance was held down (holding down guard would of worked beautifuly as quick step is asically footwork.

Id like to se an entire footwork and weapon stance system of mechanics implemented into a souls game. It wouldnt be overly complex in fact it would be just right imo. If L1 or L2 served as Tap for parry and hold to block or take a guarded stance then the remain button would be the tap for weapon skill activate/begin and holding it down would be the weapons stance which perhaps could be toggled and then camera would stick to an over the shoulder view and the analog sticks would perform someone like they do in a EA basketball game where you could use quick flicks and even jukes" or ruses so while circling each other on the battlfeild you would also be trying to trick one another/baiting but in an actual sense and not attacking to bait and attack from the enemy.

Also I still don't understand why power stance was removed just cz of paired weapons. Another thing to... enough being forced to go around things that could eaily be vaulted over or on top of even clamoured up and over as long as ones vitality is high enough. Exploration would benefit if we could navigate the world with a little less boundary and adding a little adventure to the walk in the park of challenging bossfights and enemies plus traps and all and what not.

Dragons Dogma doesn't have nearly as good a combat system but the games boss fights are almost straight out of the ATTack on titan anime as there is a lot of verticality and if you can grab ahold of a part of a large monster you can then scale it or find a tall place to jump onto the monster from and then stack directly at its face and eyes. Too bad these boses have like 3 health bars and its just ridiculous not to mention being able to scale a giant hairless cyclops which I imagine would be like scaling a large flat fleshy wall. The mechanic needs some fine tuning and ..... GOd of War ... no quicktime (maybe some but real time situatuions.) Gamers like to create there content especially our gampleay. After all it is a immersive media and part of your inner child should it still breathe is always pretending in the back of your mind even if your unawre or to thivk heafed and *****less.
Or more notoriously, the Demons Souls katana push.
With some esxeptions. I love the offhand Rapier because you get a poke, and Parry.
I've noticed that Thrust Damage absorption decreases drastically (in my case, 19.328 to -4.874) near the end of some Skill animations. Any ideas as to why?
you are seeing the window for counter hits which are best used with thrust weapons I believe.
its because at that time your enemy can do a counter attack if he has a weapon that can do a thrust attack and a counter hit deals more damage and can be used only with thrust attacks
What is this first line? it's total BS. Imo DS3 is way harder than its predecessors. Plus this is a totally out of place line and should be removed.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 413,007.49
Bank: 9,513.71
Wiki Edits: 35746
The page had been vandalized minutes before you made this comment. You can revert this or edit the page yourself when you come across such things :)
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
where is Dragonslayer axe(small one)

NyanMelonLord

Regular
Battle Tested

Added
they totally skipped over the crescent axe

NyanMelonLord