Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

For me when my buddy killed me after getting red signed, he online got 2% of required souls for me to level up, is that a bug or are we doing something wrong?
He summoned me to clarify
4/19/2019 I've been losing connection while I'm doing a co-op session or invading. I've tried uninstalling the game and installing it back. Disconnected my wifi and connected it back. But I still am receiving a msg during play that says "connection to server failed". Any help on how to fix this?
Have you checked your firewall settings? Additionally try connecting via lan cable.
Can you still summon other players to the painted world of ariandel if you defeated the champion's gravetender? Does anybody know because I think even it is an optional boss it is not working anymore.
Yes for freide
Some white phantom mysteriously died while I was invading and I ended up with 45k souls
if you get summoned and kill a boss you havent killed yet you still have to fight it by your self
yes
xbox is kinda dead =( at low levels
ps4 more like casul
More like kys nigga
PC big g@y because you get banned because Cheaters modify your stats, and then again using back ups can get you banned too. Fking From Softcock weeb devs.
Using truly clean (i.e. no modified data via CE, twink patches, etc) backup save files does not get you banned. I do it all the time.