Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

The academy assassin is pretty good class. They are far quicker compared to the other classes
Loving the Herald of white class, basically my bread and butter DS2 build :D (Mace, Drangleic Shield, Knight helm etc...)
im going to cry if the starting knight characters doesnt actually have the knight gear, i want a full suit of armor god dammit
Lol lot's of baby crying little girls here
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 372,572.49
Bank: 8,698.71
Wiki Edits: 31032
Fashion Souls is serious business.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 372,572.49
Bank: 8,698.71
Wiki Edits: 31032
I think the network test classes are not the ones we'll see in the game, at least in other betas we've always gotten classes that are not in the game later xD
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
The academy assassin is playing fashion souls 3
Northern Warrior has Benhart's Parma.
Come on... there is no whay we ain't getting a pyro and deprived starters

DhozKam

Souls: 50.00
J'ai hâte d'en savoir plus sur les classes de départ.
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Souls: 4,015.00
Wiki Edits: 45336
I think it might be the most powerful Class in the Network Test. It's only lacking a good shield and the Longsword (which has a deadly L2).
Check out our Sekiro Wiki and the awesome Bosses
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon
i think that the dual wielding is going to be very good in dark sous 3
I hope so. I don't like it at all in two
No. That's a load of horse ****
Characters
It would be incredible if they would add classes as demon hunter, alchemists, demons, and so on.
These aren't starting classes, (I'm very confident in saying) these are just characters for the network test that give us a little taste of a few different styles.
I hope they add deprived again i don't know why but sometimes its just fun to start from nothing then go to something
I am fairly sure that these aren't the classes that we will get ingame. Dark Souls 2 also had a similar network test where all the classes shown were not ingame. I think these are just 'builds'.
undoubtedly, though i think they're pretty close to the stereotypical builds we usually start with (conceptually at least). the knight, the cleric, the spell caster etc.
In dark souls 1 choosing the knight class was okay but the armor was just not up to par. I understand that it was for beginners but I hated the way it looked. It was way to bulky but yet had worse defense than other armors that were identical but thinner. My main hatred of the armor was the helmet. It would always have the face part of the armor slid to the top of the forhead which bothered the crap out of me. Its not even worth finding in dark souls 2 when you come across it. By that point , I had something way better. I actually like the knight armor in dark souls 3! the wandering knight set is completely accurate to what its supposed to be! All the armor is in the right place and it just looks really good and looks flimsy enough to be a begginer set. The armor peices seem great and bulky to be justified for begginers!

Dr.Hipster

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 522.00
Ayy lmao, not being able to edit posts.
okay..

Dr.Hipster

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 522.00
Excuse my good sir, but did you just say PLATE ARMOR looks flimsy?
i think it would be best if you would pick a magic class (faith or intelligence)

because in demon's souls, magic was OP as hell, and rightfully so

having a mana bar instead of casts really limits you in a fight, unless you're fighting a slowass boss who lets you chug all day

that should be a problem

but in PvP they brought back the BACKSTABUUUUUUUU and chuggers will be chained, i garuntee it
With wiffed backstabs, chaining won't be possible anymore.
I agree, the mana bar is an awesome aspect and the devs were right to bring it back
looking forward to the new miracles to be unveiled and the new way that they are approaching miracle and spell casting. mana is a cool addition, will help keep spamming in check. faster cast time ( or so it would appear), plus uninterruptible casts for a higher mana cost (not to mention secondary effects like AOE for lighting bolts that'll make you feel like zeus) faith seems like it'll be a far more viable and balanced thing to play for pvp. as opposed to just defensive buffs, **** miracles like TWoP, or spamming WOG whenever your wanna hit the "engage easy mode" button. can't wait to fry some **** with lightning of holy fury! let the inquisition begin! time to hunt some heretics!
Which do you think is the better class to start if you want straight faith/att. but decent other stats: Knight, Herald, or Cleric?
I hope just one thing : The balance of the blue estus flask and the cost of mana for spell
The deprived seems really good