Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Will dark souls 3 have any classic weapons like the black knight weapons?
hope that they keep something like the blue flame
i hope daggers keep there punch with parrying and backstabbing

if not ill use the piercing sword in hope they are good [;,,;]
I love the souls games
I want to see the pyromancy flame and the blue flame. Maybe making the blue flame able to cast pyromancy would be better because of it's name and the fact that it is a simpler form of magic.
I hope they they include a large variety of bows
Watched Sword Art Online recently. The Sword Skills in that world make me all the more excited for DKS3.
same
Fellow bloodbros what is your weapon that you will use to crave your hunger?
The great bow I cannot wait to see it's skill, it was my main weapon from the souls series, along with fist weapons, especially the claws from bloodborne. Don't even get me started on how amazing they are now with the new movement from the dlc.
Viking Time!
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Souls: 246,532.02
Wiki Edits: 44417
We don't know yet :/
Check out our Sekiro Wiki and the awesome Bosses
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon
I really wanna see the new bow combact system!
Lol stop all the stupid commentaries... Game will be fine. You all sound like 8 to 10 years old, can't you see it? Unbelievable
Wow you got great swords and ultra great swords, there's sorta a difference between the two
Just my thoughts but aint the "Greatsword" actually an "ultra greatsword" and not a greatsword ; you know, like in every Souls game?
Lol stop all the stupid commentaries... Game will be fine. You all sound like 8 to 10 years old, can't you see it? Unbelievable
no, its not
I like the black knight ultra great sword move set from ds1. They watered it down in ds2.
The 'greatsword' is definitely an ultra greatsword.

eride

Souls: 55.00
Me too!
How do we know the names on the majority of these and how do we know that weapon types like twinblades/lances will be a thing? Sure we can speculate but since it's on the wiki i'd assume they've gotten it confirmed somehow?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 339,894.49
Bank: 8,527.71
Wiki Edits: 27400
It is not a misrepresentation: "Miyazaki: Wer den zweiten Teil gespielt hat, wird die enorm gestiegene Anzahl an Waffen und Ausrüstungsgegenständen bemerkt haben. Für Dark Souls 3 beabsichtigen wir, eine ähnliche Menge ins Spiel zu packen. Von einer kompakten Menge wie in Bloodborne wollen wir uns dieses Mal entfernen, um mehr unterschiedliche Character Builds zu ermöglichen." Source - and translation by PCgames staff for Fextralife: here
Fextralife.com ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
are there any more weapons?
Quite sure that's a misinterpretation. They meant as many weapon types.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

The developers have confirmed there will be as many weapons as Dark Souls 2 (200+)
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
The confirmed weapons such as the Legion Scimitars, Spear, Mace, and Greatsword were all in the Network Test. Twinblades were weapons in Dark Souls 2, so it's assumed that all the types of weapons from the previous game will make it into this one as well. Not sure how lances came up.
thank you fexelea
Bonfires is sword! hope~~
You are dumb
^
This list is just a small fraction of the weapon types in DS2 as well as powers. Not to mention DS3's weapons/powers will most likely double what DS2 has.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

We added the base categories from dks2, will add more weapons as they are revealed
slash draw Katanas
bastard swords???
Hope it's not Spin to win. I hope it's niche and not noob friendly
dragon tail? drake sword
drake sword wasnt that good