Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

downvote this
a masterpiece tho some of the enemys are way too fast for the game and belong in bloodborne, take those crow assassins from painting of ariandal for example
Those “crow assassins” are literally in dark souls 1 in the painted world of ariamis. I do agree with your point, that’s just a bad example.
The crows from the original game are NOTHING like the ones in DS3. They have slow swipes and a punishing grab attack whereas the DS3 ones spam attacks to no end at such high speeds it takes luck to evade damage rather than skill. That was the worst comparison ever made man.

Grim_Reaper

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 166.00
Wiki Edits: 18
They can be parried. And since they spam their attacks it's rather easy. Or just use skulls to lure them away. Or just kill them?! Weapons doing damage are a thing. Oh, is it forbidden to adress the fact that the game gives us more than enough options to deal with any problem? Am I arrogant and elitare again to point out that you are just bad at this game? Understandable. Have a nice day.

Grim_Reaper

Obsessed
Commander

They can be parried. And since they spam their attacks it's rather easy. Or just use skulls to lure them away. Or just KILL THEM! Oh...is it forbidden to adress the fact that the game gives us more than enough options to deal with any problem? Is it arrogant, hatefull and "elitare" to point out that you are a whiny weasel? Oh sorry! Didn't know. My bad. Won't happen again.

WTE100

Souls: 55.00
Just counter until their posture bar is filled and then perform a deathblow lmao
Dark souls 3: prepare for nostalgia
i love that game to death
I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this wiki...I can’t imagine how much time and effort it took to build this site. Thank you. :)
Insert your braindead dislike here
We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching, but
You're too shy to say it
Inside, we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

(Ooh, give you up)
(Ooh, give you up)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching, but
You're too shy to say it
Inside, we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Horrible game and horrible wiki. LOL.
someone please just locate this guy house and slap him
Not funny I didn't laugh. Your joke is so bad I would have preferred the joke went over my head and you gave up re-telling me the joke. To be honest this is a horrid attempt at trying to get a laugh out of me. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch. 0/10 this joke is so bad I cannot believe anyone legally allowed you to be creative at all. The amount of brain power you must have put into that joke has the potential to power every house on Earth. Get a personality and learn how to make jokes, read a book. I'm not saying this to be funny I genuinely mean it on how this is just bottom barrel embarrassment at comedy. You've single handedly killed humor and every comedic act on the planet. I'm so disappointed that society has failed as a whole in being able to teach you how to be funny. Honestly if I put in all my power and time to try and make your joke funny it would require Einstein himself to build a device to strap me into so I can be connected to the energy of a billion stars to do it, and even then all that joke would get from people is a subtle scuff. You're lucky I still have the slightest of empathy for you after telling that joke otherwise I would have committed every war crime in the book just to prevent you from attempting any humor ever again. We should put that joke in text books so future generations can be wary of becoming such an absolute comedic failure. I'm disappointed, hurt, and outright offended that my precious time has been wasted in my brain understanding that joke. In the time that took I was planning on helping kids who have been orphaned, but because of that you've wasted my time explaining the obscene integrity of your terrible attempt at comedy. Now those kids are suffering without meals and there's nobody to blame but you.
He turned into a pickle! Funniest **** I’ve ever seen.
I had a soul level 35 character that I had made for crucifixion woods invasions and that I had taken to pretty much the end of the game. Though I decided to up the level to 60 +6 because I believe that is more active and I wanted to be less of a twink. Was that a good idea?
btw I have maxed all covenants except aldrich and darkmoon
This game is so easy, play Minecraft, you need skill to win
imagine playing a game made of squares
To the many ashholes that come on here and call people "noobz" (negatively). Your salt is the same brand that would jump into a T-ball game just to crush everyone and put them down to make yourself feel superior. People come here to learn. If u know everything already, git gud at bragging in a class of ure own peers
Mad cus bullied
This man's been stabbed in the *** with a dagger one to many times
thats righteous

Grim_Reaper

Obsessed
Commander

A noob is a person unexperienced but at least expecting to beat the game on its own 2 thumbs. Those people earn my fullest respect. Ofc. But with what we are dealing here mostly are parasites and trophyhunters. People that blame the game for everyone of their own mistakes. People expecting to get everything on a silvertablet. And if you help them they even talk back. There the fun ends. At least for me.
@grimmyboi that's a newb. A noob is something you call an annoying person