Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

The mindless toxicity brings me joy, it’s truly beautiful

Souls: 50.00
Ah yes

Oneflippyboy

Souls: 55.00
Indeed this community is very entertaining.
J
Great and awesome wiki page! All the information you need is here !
R1 Spaaammm
Am I the only one that feels like almost everyone that plays this game is a try hard?
yes, you're the only one. ive seen plenty of noobs and casuals play and enjoy the Souls games. there's no games that are "built for tryhards"; literally every game can be played by casuals
For the most part this game is try hard, but at certain parts and/or if your good enough at it, it becomes casual
Is there a way to get Carthus Flame Arc and Frozen Weapon on dual wield? (like one on left handed weapon and one on right)
No since buffs only work on your right hand but using duel weapons that can be buffed works
Hello, unintentionally I sold a pact ring, can you recover it? Making the items again?
Imagine if soul of cinder had a third phase, and it was pinwheel! This time, pinwheel summons all the bosses from the previous souls games, to show the long road the flame has traveled. After the illusion bosses are destroyed, pinwheel takes off the cloak and reveals solaire has become a god, and you can chose to join with him in the sun, or try to fight him, and end all possible forms of light. After you make your decision, regardless, you will obtain a: Choas Zweihander + 10, Giant Set, Mask of the Father, Grass Crest Shield, Pyromancy Flame, 2 Black Flames, Havel's Ring, and FAP Ring. LEGENDS NEVER DIE!
EDIT: You will also obtain the "Well, what is it?" gesture.
Great to see that the Community is still around.
You mean the 6 people still playing the game?
Exactly.
Word of advice for newcomers: Never read these useless comments, unless you want to lose your mind in this sea of salt and malice. I love this franchise but the people who are only here for the numbers and statistics are cancer incarnate.