Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I love all the bloodsouls games and almost everything about them(accept hornet ring lag back stabs from ds1, dark bead, and boring gank boss fights like deacons of deep, rats from ds2, etc. and point downs at the beginning of an honerable match, and people who dislike vaatividyas videos) there are only a few things I wish I could do or were included swimming. being able to affect npc's more, they did a good job of expanding this in ds3 but I would still like it if the clothes you were were wearing, how you created your character (blue freaks I'm looking at you), or your health at the moment you're taking to them. I would also like it if you would hear your own voice more. but the biggest thing is a mimmic bonfire, man the reaction of nubes and veterans alike that would be amazing.

ChaosMankey

Souls: 50.00
So what is everyone favourite weapon for pvp? I am torn between Profaned Greatsword and Splitleaf Greatsword
the greatsword and demon scar pyro build oh yeah and oneshot dagger builds

Tropicar

Uh, probably Old wolf curved greatsword.
Greatsword of judgement.

ChaosMankey

I am gonna use the Estoc on a build but I think I wanna try using it on a strength build for a back up, or should I just stick with a quality build and use it that way, does anyone have a damage comparison?
I love the music in these games it is so dramatic and makes what ever you are doing seem so dramatic and important.
The fact that someone supposedly beat this game using the Donkey Kong bongos controllers from the gamecube is astonishing...

DescendantofSolaire

I think that my souls was permanently affected by this game. Note-to-self: Never doubt the power of the hollowed thralls.
My favorite farming area is the place Grand archives where there are the three golden winged knights
I mainly use rapport
I used the patch so i can play the game on 3 screens and now i have been penalised.....well that was about a year ago. I have been told that after playing the game after removing the offending patch i will be un-penalised but this still hasnt happened. whats going on........do i need to do anything else like requests etc?
Please help me I have a clerical build I would like to find a helmet a bodice of gsmbali and gloves that weigh 27 in total. This armor, however, I wish it had so much physical defense only that interests me.