Discuss the latest Dark Souls Title!

rubhen925

Souls: 237.00
Wiki Edits: 11
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Dark Souls 3 Trophy and Achievement Guide and Roadmap, with a list of all bosses, weapons, covenants and tricks to getting the latest From Sofware Platinum.

"Supreme Weapon Reinforcement" Must be +10, only a weapon at +10 (weapon or pyromancy flame), the special weapons at +5 wont trigger the trophy.

rubhen925

Souls: 237.00
Wiki Edits: 11
Hmm, I will edit that out quickly. My mistake... Sorry about that
Just wanted to point out that you can still join Blue Sentinels if you miss Horace the first time. You can get it from him at Fire Link immediately after you beat the Deacons of the deep if you talked to Anri it the Halfway Fortrees.
I'm only seeing 70 rings in NG for the trophy, does anyone know what the 71st ring is?

Viverra

Souls: 77.00
Wiki Edits: 4
There is a slight typo in the Master of Rings trophy it says that there are 71 rings in ng its actually only 70 and there are 21 rings in ng+, I was sitting here with a buddy wracking our brains as to why we were missing one ring for ng, but then i finally sat down and counted the rings on the rings page and there was just that slight typo.
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
Ok I've edited in all the corrections mentioned in this thread. Thanks for everyone's collaboration on this!
This site is a bonfire. Thank you all for kindling it. "No rest for the wikid."- the eldritch wisdom of Skarekrow13

Gaming News, Guides & Reviews / Gaming Wikis / Join VIP
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
When it comes to the collection of rings, spells, etc.; do I need to get all of these items on a character for it to count?

ElvesRule

Lifetime Subscriber
Souls: 7,505.00
Anonymous wrote:When it comes to the collection of rings, spells, etc.; do I need to get all of these items on a character for it to count?

Absolutely you do. While you can get some trophies, like viewing a particular ending, or finding a covenant, over any number of characters, all "Master of.,," trophies only count requisite items on a single character. This has been true in all Souls games.

You must take it to NG+ to get Master of Expressions, due to conflicting quest lines. You must make it all the way to the Archives in NG2 to get Master of Rings and find out the hard way like I did that no, you can't skip Lord fights and just pick up rings in the area. Or you could be in NG and have someone drop them all to you ;)

I buckled down and got my plat a couple weeks ago and some of the trophies were an unforgiveble grind. It was much easier to plat DS2 and SotFS.