Discuss Salt and Sanctuary / Salt and Sacrifice.
By Emergence
Posts Posts Avatar
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Praise the 2D Sun! The much anticipated Salt and Sanctuary from Ska Studios will release March 15th on PS4! The PC version is due to release sometime this summer with the Vita version also in development for a future release. The game will drop on the Playstation Store for the super reasonable price of 17.99 USD, with pre-orders receiving a 10% discount, bringing the price down to 16.19 USD.  It will also be crossbuy, so PS4 owners can play the Vita version as soon as it releases! This 2D conceptualization of the Soulslike genre is the perfect thing for fans of the Soulsborne ...
By EldritchImagination
Posts Posts Avatar
sweet. Do they offer demos? I like demos.
By skarekrow13
Posts Posts Avatar
I was planning on trying to Plat SotFS before DSIII releases. Looks like my timetable just shifted a little.
By EldritchImagination
Posts Posts Avatar
skarekrow13 wrote:I was planning on trying to Play SotFS before DSIII releases. Looks like my timetable just shifted a little.
Me too. I'm renting it off gamefly now, should be at my house in a few days.
By Emergence
Posts Posts Avatar
To hell with that. I'm going to play Salt and Sanctuary right away. It's my DKS3 anticipation buster and potential insurance policy.
By skarekrow13
Posts Posts Avatar
Sorry, I just edited my post. I meant to say "Plat." I only need the spell collection trophies but I'm not quite finished with a first run (still need to beat Dark Lurker and retrieve spells from two DLC areas).
By Lich180
Posts Avatar
Well I think I'm gonna preorder this. Watched the stream yesterday, and it looks quite nice.
By XuitusTheGreat
Posts Posts Avatar
*checks calander*

It releases the day after my Spring Break begins.....

Yeeeeeeeeeessssssss!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
By ManatuBear
One week before Dks3... not sure if it is good or bad... might be both.
Good to have a game to play before Dks3, not sure if there will be time to play it :(
By XuitusTheGreat
Posts Posts Avatar
ManatuBear wrote:One week before Dks3... not sure if it is good or bad... might be both.
Good to have a game to play before Dks3, not sure if there will be time to play it :(
I'm NA so I've got time xD.... T-T