VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 266,047.49
Bank: 7,643.71
Wiki Edits: 20209
Brienne is freaking awesome! I haven't read the last book before this season but from what I understand Sansa wasn't supposed to be married to this D-bag, so I think this episode was reconciling where things should be.

I don't know if The Hound is dead or not, did he die in the book?

Also, do we think she's gonna revive john still? Something has to happen, we've never seen a wolf outlive a stark before - and there are so many things that scream unfinished business with John!
Fextralife.com
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Carphil

Moderator Trainee
Moderator Trainee

Souls: 2,702.00
Wiki Edits: 6
Yeah it seems that Edd dude is coming back with some wildlings to help and maybe the red woman will still revive him Berric Dondarrion style. Speaking about Berric, I haven't read the books but its about time he comes back no? maybe he will find the hound again somehow.

Also aparrently in the books Stannis is still alive, so its possible that brienne actually didn't killed him there?
“We wanderers, ever seeking the lonelier way, begin no day where we have ended another, and no sunrise finds us where left by sunset.”
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

They specifically said "Stannis is dead do you know who delivered the final blow" so I assume he must be dead... i want the time to catch up on books dammit
Fextralife.com
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

PlasticandRage

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 4,507.00
Wiki Edits: 88
Fexelea wrote:Damn I was so sure the Red Priest was gonna bring him back...

I still think she's going to. I think he's already in Ghost, and we just don't know it yet. It's coming to a head either way. Either the red priestess is going to be pushed into action, or the traitorous black brothers will push the ones backed into that room into something and Ghost will be forced to act. Either way I think we're going to get some answers soon, like in the next episode.
PSN: PlasticandRage

All Great Men Have Mustaches

LostMyHeadache

Revived
Savior

Souls: 68,002.50
Jon Snow is just waiting to put his summon sign down...
We're gonna need a bigger signature!

Seriously, can someone please make me a signature?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Lol .. So many questions,.. How am I going to wait another week
Fextralife.com
VIP

Castielle

The Hand
The Hand of God

Masochist

Souls: 221,350.02
Wiki Edits: 40407
I think Jamie is going to turn into a supervillian and go postal soon. Shet is gonna get crazy!

Cas
The difference between Left Wing and Right Wing is that Left Wing people what everyone to finish the race the same. Right Wing people want everyone to start the race the same.
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon

PlasticandRage

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 4,507.00
Wiki Edits: 88
I hope not. Im unbelievably starting to like Jamie. Never thought Id see that happening. I think hes still redeemable. I mean incest aside. It is a world where that sort of thing is kind of acceptable. Or at the very least you could see how someone would think that it was.

What I find truly unbelievable though is that Im finding that Im starting to like Theon again. What an unbelievable character arc hes had. Way more radical than I think anyone else in the show. Except maybe Daenerys. Shes had a pretty radical arc too. Ive liked her all along though. Theon Ive both loathed and loved.
PSN: PlasticandRage

All Great Men Have Mustaches
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
I don't know, so many questions....

First, I think Melisandre is still going to bring Jon back. And he's going to come back different, a little darker, a little odder. And I do agree with Plastic that his spirit is in ghost.

I somehow think Stannis is still alive. In a show so visceraly shot, it's really odd they didn't show his death.

I fully expect to see the Lannisters retake King's Landing and bring a string of brutality to their enemies as well as launching an assault on Dorne. Cersei even said that her daughter was her last shred of good. Now that that's gone, there is nothing left but to rage against the prophecy and bring as many down with her as possible.

I'm getting a little bored of Daenerys' story. She's my favorite claimant to the throne, but they keep tossing her around. Her story has advanced so little, and now she's back in tow with the Dothraki. If she doesn't emerge from there as Khaleesi 2.0 with a horde to cross the narrow sea, I'm going to be pissed. Otherwise they just wrote her into a stupid tropey damsel in distress sequence with her 2 inept suitors en route to rescue her.
This site is a bonfire. Thank you all for kindling it. "No rest for the wikid."- the eldritch wisdom of Skarekrow13

Forum Guidelines / Wiki Hub / Fextralife Blog / Write for the Blog / Join VIP
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon