Schedule Events and discuss in-game and user-made covenants. Share tips, plan, and coordinate with your fellow players!

aust3378

Souls: 100.00
I'm coming to the dark souls online multiplayer on PS3 (I know I'm behind) but anyone know a good covenant to join? Thanks

announakis

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Souls: 24,112.50
Wiki Edits: 26
Hi and welcome on the forum.

a good covenant is very subjective, depending on what you are looking for :

- coop? heir of the sun covenant is for you.

- you hate PvP and you hate the idea of someone invading but you still wanna coop? Way of the blue is for you

PVP maniac?

1) you do not really care about messing up people's game: Brotherhood of blood.
2) you see yourself as righteous? Knights of the blue it is, to help way of the blue members, some arena and some revenge invasion on bad sinners from point 1)
3)you like dueling but not the arena for some god forsaken reason? : Dragon bros is for you
4) bell bros is great at trying your hand at PvP early in the game and rewards you with chunks so it is rather good (between 200k and 500k soul memory for belfry sol then it is dead)

the rat brotherhood is dead, do not go there.
the covenant of champions is for personal challenge and isolates you from all multiplayer but being invaded.
and the pilgrim of the dark is endgame mix of PvP and PvE.
my YouTube channel
I used to be an [eclectic gamer] like you, then I took a [dark souls] in the knee.

A hoonter must hoont!

deathgunner51

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 314.00
Bank: 1,759.00
Wiki Edits: 1
aust3378 wrote:I'm coming to the dark souls online multiplayer on PS3 (I know I'm behind) but anyone know a good covenant to join? Thanks

basically that each covenant has benefits and but end the end it all boils down to your personal play style and i beg to differ on rat bro being dead ive gotten many kills on people and in 16mil soul memory may not be super fast but im already close to rank 2
KILL IT, KILL IT! Do we have any fire? Fire usually kills things