Discuss Bloodborne news, observations, wishes and experiences.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 262,451.49
Bank: 7,567.71
Wiki Edits: 19877
This is a thread to clarify the ongoing confusion regarding downloadable content, regions, etc.

1. You **MUST** have the base game to play "The Old Hunters" DLC. This means you must have a disc or the full digital game installed into your PS4. You cannot play the DLC if you have re-sold the Bloodborne disc or uninstalled digital version from your PS4.

2. Some regions are getting a bundle. We know The Physical Bundle has the DLC on disc. No download required.
Japan & Asia: Physical Bundle confirmed (JPY 5000+). Standalone DLC digital only
Europe: Game of the Year Edition (49.99 GBP). Standalone DLC digital Only
US: No known bundle. Standalone DLC digital only (Source)

3. Your game region **MUST** match your DLC region. If you have a game not from your region, you'll have to jump some hoops.

Example:
If you have a US Disc, and your account is in EU: You must create a US account to buy the DLC from US digital store. Then go to settings on the US account and set your ps4 as primary. Now return to the EU account and you'll be able to play normally.

Please feel free to add any questions here
Fextralife.com
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Carphil

Moderator Trainee
Moderator Trainee

Souls: 2,702.00
Wiki Edits: 6
Checked the pre-order price on PSN today and its listed R$49,00 which must be about $15,00 for the DLC only obviously

Feels ok since its classified as an "expansion" I guess. I just hope it adds as much or more content as Artorias of the Abyss back in the day

And at least its not like Destiny that forces people to re-buy the whole game...
“We wanderers, ever seeking the lonelier way, begin no day where we have ended another, and no sunrise finds us where left by sunset.”
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

skarekrow13

(Many Other Functions)

Souls: 503.04
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 459
Already have my DLC pre-ordered and my sweet bonus Theme rocking my backdrop. There's even a neat timer that tells me how long until it's available
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Kamies

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 3,067.00
Wiki Edits: 210
No preorder for Skandinavia eh? Can't find the DLC in store. Perkele.

Valvatorez

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,068.00
I didn´t found in the Store either. But i found it on their website and pre-orderd it there. And since its listet in add-ons section on my PS4 it seems to have worked. :)

olavrell

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 5,527.00
Carphil wrote:Checked the pre-order price on PSN today and its listed R$49,00 which must be about $15,00 for the DLC only obviously

Feels ok since its classified as an "expansion" I guess. I just hope it adds as much or more content as Artorias of the Abyss back in the day

And at least its not like Destiny that forces people to re-buy the whole game...

I never had re-buy the whole game, when it came to Destiny? They had a stand-alone version on PSN at least.

Already pre-ordered the Old Hunters via PSN, so I'm set for it's release at least.
If you type google into google, you may break the internet.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

olavrell

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 5,527.00
Kamies wrote:No preorder for Skandinavia eh? Can't find the DLC in store. Perkele.

That is weird, I'm Norwegian and I pre-ordered it from PSN. Maybe it's gotten taken down since then?

Edit: It's still on PSN, just search for it, or go to Games - DLC - All DLC - and it should be the first one.
If you type google into google, you may break the internet.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

kettpower

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 1,571.00
Wiki Edits: 32
If you buy the DLC with one account, every other account on your PS4 can play it, right? This is probably a stupid question I know, but tbh I've never ever bought a DLC for any game.

Kamies

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 3,067.00
Wiki Edits: 210
olavrell wrote:
Kamies wrote:No preorder for Skandinavia eh? Can't find the DLC in store. Perkele.

That is weird, I'm Norwegian and I pre-ordered it from PSN. Maybe it's gotten taken down since then?

Edit: It's still on PSN, just search for it, or go to Games - DLC - All DLC - and it should be the first one.

When using PS4 the store has no DLC. When using computer and playstation.com I can find the DLC but can't preorder it since it has no preorder page for Finland :doh:

It is not really a problem now but if I can't buy it even once it is finally out and have to wait even longer :crying:

HazamaOuroborous

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 939.00
Bank: 4,740.00
Wiki Edits: 90
skarekrow13 wrote:Already have my DLC pre-ordered and my sweet bonus Theme rocking my backdrop. There's even a neat timer that tells me how long until it's available

You already have your shiny new preorder theme?
*jealous*
"Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good" - Martyr Logarius

I have a shiny youtube thingy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAWBcU3fZAgxElrPxeoXgjg