Discuss Bloodborne news, observations, wishes and experiences.

Pure_Souls

Casual
Convict

Souls: 637.00
Bank: 1,179.00
Wiki Edits: 20
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

The Logarius' Wheel in Bloodborne, is a versatile and innovative weapon in your arsenal. It can be great fun to play around with it, and this comprehensive guide will teach you how to make the best out of this magnificent devastation tool. You can read more Bloodborne Guides by Pure Souls here. Logarius' Wheel Weapon Attack Rating (AR) Statistics: Untransformed Base AR: 200 + X Physical AR (Blunt) X = 125 at 25 Str., 187 at 50 Str., and 219 at 99 Str. 50 + Y Arcane AR Y = 14 at 25 Arc., 25 at 50 Arc., and 30 at 99 Arc. Approximate Transformed Base AR*: 140 ...

GodlessCrom

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 10,417.00
Wiki Edits: 13
Very cool article, and thank you for the breakdown! After getting rekt by many a Wheel wielder (Wheelder?) in the no gem FC, I found myself pretty curious about using it in an Arcane build, and this article helped push me toward an Arcane heavy build with the wheel.
Belphegor ain't my FatherMother

pongkrit03

Casual
Convict

Souls: 351.00
That's nice guide :)

Pure_Souls

Casual
Convict

Souls: 637.00
Bank: 1,179.00
Wiki Edits: 20
We worked very hard on this guide. Hundreds of hours of preparation, testing, and calculations have finally come to fruition. Thank you for reading and we hope that this guide serves the community well.
Want to know more about us and our guides and threads? Look no further!
Pure Souls Collected Works

Follow Arctic_dan on Twitch to see our Fight Club in action!

kettpower

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 1,571.00
Wiki Edits: 32
Couldn't agree more, excellent guide! Thanks a lot for testing all this stuff, basically all of my questions about this weapon have been answered.... Have one char sitting here at STR/SKL 16/12 with 50 ARC and I'm really thinking about going 20 STR for a wheel ARC build. How reliable is the data about the base AR in transformed mode?

Astrichthyes_

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 179.00
Wiki Edits: 1
The original AR of the wheel in our final round of testing was 887P+51A. We took damage values against a naked SL 100 player with the entire moveset. After maxing beasthood out at around 450, the Wheel's physical AR was multiplied by 1.7. From there, we divided the difference of the damage values by the difference of the AR values. The lowest damage efficiency value was around 0.68 damage per AR. Factoring in a 2-3% margin of error due to natural def, we got 0.7 for the physical AR multiplier.

We did the same thing for arcane, but instead of testing vs another player, our tests were against an extremely low arcane-defense enemy. Natural defense on another player would have given us a huge margin of error because the arcane side of the wheel cannot go nearly as high as the physical side with beasthood, even with all 4 revs. The same formula mentioned above was used to find damage per AR, which was 4.1 at its highest. Taking the attack modifier we calculated with the beasthood tests into account, we got 3.9 damage per AR. Since the error against this pve enemy is discernably much smaller than we would get against another player, we deduced that the arcane multiplier is 4.0 in the TF state, so:

UTF->TF
70% physical AR
400% arcane AR

These multipliers DO NOT affect flat tempering/arcane effects, which are tacked on and calculated after all modifiers have taken effect
Demon's Souls: SL 125 spellgaxe
Dark Souls: SL 125 Manus build. Sold it
Dark Souls 2: Hate it. Gave it away
Bloodborne: BL 107 Str Wheel, BL 110 Arc Wheel, BL 95 HMLS, BL 120 Arcane, BL 97 Arcane
PSN: astrichthyes, astrichthyes2, astrichthyes3
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 273,712.49
Bank: 7,719.71
Wiki Edits: 20694
This is a really excellent guide. I added it to the Wiki's Page on the weapon.

Thank you for the effort that went into this!
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

viesczy

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,067.00
Great article!

That is one of my least used weapons, just haven't gotten a handle on it to use as effectively as others in the game.

I've seen it just crush things too in dungeons. I got a summon into the 2nd layer Loran, and while the BSB was focussed on me the guy/gal just wrecked BSB. Fight was over so fast btwn the Wheel and my tricked up fire saw spear we weren't even poisoned!

Derek

Bearded1

Souls: 183.00
This is far and away the best weapon guide on the entire wiki. Thanks. The only thing I'll say is that with high strength and arcane (50 in each) the LOST wheel is the best because you can have two 21.5% nourishing with +14 bolt/fire and a 19.3% nourishing with +8 physical, and with that combo your un-transformed AND transformed AR are higher than any other combination. At that level this thing absolutely wrecks everything in sight in both modes.
Most badass weapon in game easily.

arctic_dan

Casual
Convict

Souls: 451.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Thank you for all your feedback! Greatly appreciated.
Dan

Pure Souls
is
astrichthyes, arctic_dan

PSN's: astrichthyes3, arctic_dan
Twitch: arctic_dan

Pure Souls Boss Tutorial's & Strategy's