For the PvP nuts! Debate tactics, discuss builds, and set up duels. Play nice.

OneHitKills

Souls: 260.00
Never experienced a proper pvp battle. Is anyone actually active here anymore?
Beasts all over the shop..

chosenunbread

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 286.00
Bank: 2,083.50
yeah, i'm kinda back into ds1 pvp. a lot of the ds1 youtube/twitch-ers are back in ds1 so it might receive some extra attention there, too.
me after making a post 100% of the time: oh, wait, i should have said... *edit*Show Spoiler[img=center]http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag463/Hezakiiah/tumblr_nm6m4uSlfB1qep3h6o1_400_zpsrgcy1qoa.gif -->

OneHitKills

I picked up the game around a month ago. Best game I've ever played. Never got through the dlc though. This playthrough I am though. Really wanna get invested into the PvP.

OneHitKills

Btw,if anyone wants to play me,I've put down a summon sign at the township bonfire. Level 74 sorcery/dex build

Edit:I sincerely hope that hacker wasn't any of you guys
Last edited by OneHitKills on Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneHitKills

And please have a good connection.

King

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 2,740.00
If a proper PvP battle is what you want, then the arena may not be for you, haha. Just kidding, kind of. I haven't entered the arena since a few days after it was released because I think it's awful. Is healing allowed in the DSI arena? I can't remember off the top of my head.

In my experience, Oolacile Township and the Undead Burg are VASTLY superior for dueling when compared to the arena. Sure, you'll still run into gankers and other nonsense, but that's the spice of life! I just stated playing the game again, and the burg and township are still PvP hotbeds; praise the sun!

I think people in the arena care a little too much about winning and I'm glad there's a place where they can all race to the top of s*** mountain.
"Don't you understand? No one wishes to go on..."

OneHitKills

King wrote:If a proper PvP battle is what you want, then the arena may not be for you, haha. Just kidding, kind of. I haven't entered the arena since a few days after it was released because I think it's awful. Is healing allowed in the DSI arena? I can't remember off the top of my head.

In my experience, Oolacile Township and the Undead Burg are VASTLY superior for dueling when compared to the arena. Sure, you'll still run into gankers and other nonsense, but that's the spice of life! I just stated playing the game again, and the burg and township are still PvP hotbeds; praise the sun!

I think people in the arena care a little too much about winning and I'm glad there's a place where they can all race to the top of s*** mountain.
damn. It's such a good idea. Shame it never really worked out with some.