For the PvP nuts! Debate tactics, discuss builds, and set up duels. Play nice.

Pigbeast81

Souls: 247.00
Hello everyone I posted this in the general discussion section & I'll post it here as well.For the few dedicated dks1 pvp stalwarts left, I'm looking for players to join the gamefaqs ps3 official fc chat,this is one of the oldest fc chats that's still active & I wanna make this chat the central hub for all fight club activity,so people always have a place to go for fights.The rules are simple sl100-135,no healing,no twop,twod or permaswap,please join us in the revival of one of the greatest games ever made :).If you wish to join just send me a friend request to pigskin94 & mention ftw fight club, thnx & praise the sun!!

Pigbeast81

Souls: 247.00
Does anyone do organized pvp anymore?.Because this is one of the last active fightclub chats left.Just surprising were getting zero interest from you pvpers on fextra.I promise we won't bite but we will punish mistakes lol
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 292,722.49
Bank: 7,874.71
Wiki Edits: 22670
I think most of our users are in DKS2 or BB atm. I know the most dedicated dks pvpers needed a break after way too much fun with the game so xD
Fextralife.com ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

WTFDude

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 2,391.50
Steam forum and Reddit has a lot of DKS discussion going on.

They organize some stuff from time to time on PC.