For the PvP nuts! Debate tactics, discuss builds, and set up duels. Play nice.

cheese_crackers

Casual
Convict

Souls: 357.50
what'll happen if i return to this game with no save? my save got corrupted months back and i have the eager to wipe off the dust and play this game again. but the issue is i dunno how long it'll take to just re make a character just to get into pvp. how active is it, what should i do to get into pvp fast? i would like to run through the pve, but i dunno if i have time.
You want artificial flavor or the real thing?

WyrmHero

Crystal Cave
Lord of the Fallen

Souls: 12,270.00
Bank: 15,670.00
Wiki Edits: 82
Well last time I played PvP, before Bloodborne got released, I had great activity in the Burg. Lots of duels and even gankers. I'm doing a build atm but I'm just enjoying the great PvE. I don't think I'll play PvP though, too much getting used to the lag. Oh and this is PS3 btw.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

mugenis4real

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 10.00
People are definitely still playing, especially the foreign crowd. As far as character creation goes....

I'm not suggesting that you use a mule file, because its wrong. Its immoral.

Its a shortcut to PvP.

Don't use one though. Do not use one. I am not suggesting you use one.

cheese_crackers

Casual
Convict

Souls: 357.50
@wyrm you don't recognize me? it's me Evil........t_x

I do not have the right to even use mule, but i do remember someone (dont remember the person though) giving me items just to make the build quicker. but i used an unupgraded ver. of that weapon through pve until i got the titinites then used that weapon. I do understand your concern, i just get lazy when i want to make a return to video games.
You want artificial flavor or the real thing?