Discuss Bloodborne news, observations, wishes and experiences.
By Ultima
Perspective Map that I made for Bloodborne, to be able to see all the buildings and how they are linked together. (Some distance measurements may be off.)
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Ultima on Thu May 14, 2015 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Drascoll
Posts Avatar
Advent Plaza/Yahar'gul Chapel is much closer to Old Yharnam. After all you fight the Darkbeast Paarl in Old Yharnam, but get to the fight through the dungeons/prison in Yahar'gul.

sorry for the lazy photoshop but it will help illustrate what I mean.
► Show Spoiler
Still very cool, keep up the good work. I would love to see a revised version that fixes any inaccuracy.
By Scarecrow
Posts Avatar
Neat. A little off as mentioned above, but still neat.
By YaharGul
awesome.

Makes me want more levels though
By Ultima
Definitely can add to the wiki, Fexelea

Also @ Drascoll: there's a path from the yahar'gul chapel into a cave, which goes underground for about 50ft. then 25ft. on an above-ground path, which connects to the graveyard of the darkbeast (Not shown), which then connects to a alley to old yharnam. So yahar'gul chapel and old yharnam actually has a short distance shortcut in-between them, but the advent plaza is actually pretty far away. In a revised version I will add the graveyard of the darkbeast, and the alley to show that other connection
By JudasBlitzkrieg
Posts Avatar
Only thing I'd point out is the underground path from Forbidden Woods to the rear of Iosefka's Clinic is much shorter than this map would indicate.

However, this is extremely cool, well done bud
By Scarecrow
Posts Avatar
YaharGul wrote:awesome.

Makes me want more levels though
Agreed. The world overall seems kind of small to me.
By gilgamesh88
Posts Avatar
Great Map. I think we'd all like this world to grow a bit more with potential DLC.