I've been waiting for more than 3 years to get the Citadel and Omega DLCs but they never go lower than 15 Euros per DLC. It has been 3 years Bioware. There are many people not buying the DLCs because of their absurd prices and some of us are actually nice enough not to pirate your content (apparently Origin accepts pirated versions of the DLCs, which I won't use).

Me 3 mate and its 12 euros each aka 1200 bioware points each

Me 3 mate and its 12 euros each aka 12 bioware points each

My local pricing is 15 Euros for 1200 Bioware points. And they each cost 1200 BP.

My local pricing is 15 Euros for 1200 Bioware points. And they each cost 1200 BP.

well i have 2 pay only (lol) 12 euros for 1200 BP. So those 2 dlc cost you 30 euros while the game itself is aroung 10 euros...and those dlcs  are never on discount!

fooking hilarious

well i have 2 pay only (lol) 12 euros for 1200 BP. So those 2 dlc cost you 30 euros while the game itself is aroung 10 euros...and those dlcs  are never on discount!

fooking hilarious

Really is.

Kantr

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 103.00
Wiki Edits: 2

I've been waiting for more than 3 years to get the Citadel and Omega DLCs but they never go lower than 15 Euros per DLC. It has been 3 years Bioware. There are many people not buying the DLCs because of their absurd prices and some of us are actually nice enough not to pirate your content (apparently Origin accepts pirated versions of the DLCs, which I won't use).

They won't go on sale because they're free money for Bioware. What you can do instead is use a proxy and buy them in some eastern european currency that they are cheap in and then exit the proxy/vpn and they'll be in your cart at the same price.

Supply and demand. 

you are half right

ezr5mu.jpg

but you can also buy them 12 euro each

2lntwrl.jpg

well they are over priced and never on discount:

so

15cm61l.jpg