Schedule Events and discuss in-game and user-made covenants. Share tips, plan, and coordinate with your fellow players!

blueberryvibe

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 912.00
Bank: 3,831.00

Old King's Requiem
Decades, perhaps even centuries passed, as the torrent of blood and death became dry and crumbled with the dust underneath their boots. Pain was as diluted and ordinary as the flow of time, coincidentally convoluted, so the torture would never end. When the men of the Old Iron King were charged with the undead hunts, they obeyed loyally and with such enthusiasm: to exterminate pests under the command of a powerful and just figure. This was all under the pretence that such undead were evil, a curse, nothing but a stain blotting the soil with their wretched flesh. Such a stain was to be segregated and removed, with utter discrimination, to be then captured, tortured and eventually extinguished… Again and again and again.

Ultimately, time and death wait for no man and as such, even the hunters became the hunted in some twisted sense of idealism. The greatest of the hunters, wardens and paragons of such excursions to slay undead, fell to the curse and corrupt beyond redemption. Likewise, they were hunted by their comrades and their lives severed from the current plane of existence. Over time, the numbers of the hunters dwindled like a flickering candle and efforts to continue this hunt were dire at best. Death and Time itself had another purpose for these wardens, once slain by their comrades; they now emerge from the rotting ground, assuming thrones made from the bones of fallen undead. These Skeleton Lords lulled their remaining brethren into the clutches of death itself and they were taken, both to die and be reborn, both stronger and weaker aswell. The years went by and the festering smell of death itself permeated, as the numbers of these undead hunters grew, warped by their goals and ideals. Isn’t it ironic, that undead hunt the undead? But yet, the charges of the Old Iron King remain, fervent in their twisted illusion of ‘will’ to carry on their task until the undead are exterminated. But this is a cruel fate that only the bleakest souls can revel in. The distinguishing line between captor and captive has all but vanished.

About the CovenantWe are the Huntsmen of the Copse. We hunt upon all the undead who trespasses thru our grounds. Hesitation isn't in our vocabulary and we always strike without any remours. Members of the Covenant should primary invade with Cracked Red Eye Orbs but Red Soup Stone is permitted. Members are only encouraged to use Token of Spite in order to rank up as you gain more souls while hostin. Our hunts take place in the Huntsman's Copse, since it was here our King, the true King, commended these hunts long ago. Only the most skilled Rogues of the Covenant may head outside of the hunting grounds to extend their hunts.

How to joinWrite politly in our thread or PM me. Anyone may join our ranks, but skill may be required to progress further.

Covenant Rules* Kill your target without any remors.
* Do not send any hate mail in the name of the Covenant.
* Be kind and polite to fellow Covenant members and other forum-goers.
* Only use following gestures when you win: Bow, Duel Bow, Warmup, Decapitate and Prostation.

Soul level and Soul Memory* Members of the Covenant should have builds in the range of 120 to 135 for standard Covenant activity.
* For the Covenant FC we will start at 1,2-1,5 mil SM (also sl120-135)
* TBA for events
Last edited by blueberryvibe on Tue May 27, 2014 1:10 am, edited 4 times in total.

blueberryvibe

Insomniac
Sinner

Covenant ranks and rank ups

Huntsman Rank 1
Anyone who wish to join our Ranks start as a Huntsman. To rank up, thread activity will be needed the most, but also a few Tokens of Spite that show successful results from the hunts in the Copse.

Ranger Rank 2
Second rank for our active members. To rank up further, said Ranger must first have 50 successful invasions in the copse (Being invaded doesn’t count unfortunately). Then the Ranger must prove him self worthy and defeat a Stalker in a best of 3 duel.

StalkerRank 3
Third rank for active and successful members. To rank up further, the Stalker must first use Tokens of Spite, and let themselves be invaded by savage Undead. 40 victories from invasions are required to rank up further. (In ng+ this shouldn't be a problem at all). Then the Stalker should complete 2 1v1 challenges against members who have achieved the rank of Rogue.

RogueRank 4
Forth rank of Old King's Requiem. To rank up further you need to win in an organized 2v1 fight. (Point is that the Rogue will have to fight both the Leader [or some other high ups] and one member from the rank ranger or above.)

Master RogueRank 5
Fifth and last of the normal ranks. The Master Rogues are permitted to extend their hunts outside the Copse.

Covenant Special Rank

The Copse ProdigyRank 6
The Copse Prodigy is a “King of the Hill” title, given to the strongest member of the Covenant. The Copse Prodigy can be challenged for his-her title once a week, to which the victor then becomes the next Copse Prodigy.

Rules of Challenging The Copse Prodigy
* The Challenger must have acquired minimum rank of Rogue.
* If more than one Challenger wants to fight for the Title, they have to fight each other first.
The winner is then rewarded to fight The Copse Prodigy
* If the current Copse Prodigy isn't available for challenges for longer than two weeks the other Challengers will have to fight each other. The winner will be taking over the Title without actually defeating the former Prodigy.

Rules during Title-Challenges
* Best of 5 matches. If one part, either Prodigy or Challenger, want to have warm up matches they are allowed to have 2 before the real ones start.
* No healing
* No glitching
* Same rules apply if more than one member wants to challenge the Prodigy

Since it's impossible to have all covenant members fight each other, due to different platforms, there will be one Prodigy per platform.

Leadership Ranks
Generals Rank 7
There will be 3 Generals, one for each platform. These select few will work as Leaders for each of the different platforms. The Generals are permitted to accept new members to join our ranks and should be active members of either this forum thread and/or the Skype chat.

The Copse Council Rank 8
Active members who show alot of interest to the Covenant will have the opportunity to join the Council. There will be a total of 4 Council members to help out in developing the Covenant further. Council members are also permitted to accept new members.

Second in Command Rank 9
The Second in Command will be my right hand and help out with keeping the thread active and to take leadership when I'm not available for more than one week. No permission is needed if I've been gone for more than a week. My Second in Command, even if not in leader position, will also always be permitted to accept new members.

Leader Rank 10
The leader of the Covenant
Last edited by blueberryvibe on Tue May 20, 2014 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

blueberryvibe

Insomniac
Sinner

Covenant Roster

Leadership
LeaderBlueberryvibe - PC/PS3

Second in Command

The Copse Council

Generals

Special Rank
The Copse Prodigy

Members list
Master Rogue

Rogue

Stalker

RangerTwilightwarwolf - PS3
Lulzee - PS3
dks2playerjc - John Culter - 360

HuntsmanTinBox20 - PS3
Jo-baba - PS3

Areas of interest* Huntsman's Copse
* Iron Keep

ResourcesThis will follow a short list of good resources. I will add more links as I found them. If you find anything you would like to see in the Resource section, give me a PM and I'll add it
Build planninghttp://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls2/
SM ranges (tiers/brackets)https://fextralife.com/forums/t32165/soul-memory-tiers-and-exact-ranges-for-multiplayer-activity/
Player statshttp://farfire.darksoulsii.com/pc/
Last edited by blueberryvibe on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:39 am, edited 8 times in total.

blueberryvibe

Insomniac
Sinner

Open for business!(Worth to mention is that I will fix a spell/grammer-checked version of the OP's when it's done.)

TinBox20

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 35.00
Bank: 725.00
Nice new covenant! I'd be honored to walk among the ranks.

As members come in, you should direct them to The Brotherhood of Lanafir so they can represent and bring honor and respect to this covenant! (Consider adding link in OP?)

If you haven't checked it out, go look at my thread. It's just a way for covenants to engage in some competition. We already have several other covenants being represented.
Brotherhood of Lanafir

Honora Set Perfidia, Potentia Set Magus

PSN: TinBox20

blueberryvibe

Insomniac
Sinner

Hello TinBox and thank you for your kind words. You are more than welcome to join "our" ranks! Make sure to read thru the OP(s) before starting with Cove-activity, you will find pretty much all information you need in there. If you have a build ready that fits for this Cove, please post it in here (either typing the stats or link from mugen) when you can. I'm always curious about peoples builds ^^ Also if you need any build advice, feel free to ask and I'll be of as great assistance as I can.

About the Brotherhood I think I'd want to advice members of this Covenant to focus on Cove-activity first hand. Ofcourse anyone in our ranks may represent us in the Brotherhood. As the Covenant grows, I'll make sure to add it under the Resources list of post 3.

One suggestion for the Brotherhood of Lanafir though. I think it would look great if there was a ( ) after all the members names in your memberslist with the names of the Coves they represent. It would be great to get an easy overview of which members represent which Covenant.

TinBox20

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 35.00
Bank: 725.00
blueberryvibe wrote:Hello TinBox and thank you for your kind words. You are more than welcome to join "our" ranks! Make sure to read thru the OP(s) before starting with Cove-activity, you will find pretty much all information you need in there. If you have a build ready that fits for this Cove, please post it in here (either typing the stats or link from mugen) when you can. I'm always curious about peoples builds ^^ Also if you need any build advice, feel free to ask and I'll be of as great assistance as I can.

About the Brotherhood I think I'd want to advice members of this Covenant to focus on Cove-activity first hand. Ofcourse anyone in our ranks may represent us in the Brotherhood. As the Covenant grows, I'll make sure to add it under the Resources list of post 3.

One suggestion for the Brotherhood of Lanafir though. I think it would look great if there was a ( ) after all the members names in your memberslist with the names of the Coves they represent. It would be great to get an easy overview of which members represent which Covenant.

Well, the only reason I don't list the names of the represented covenants is because members are only allowed to represent 2 covenants. And for those who are affiliated with more than 2, that would implicate them as disloyal to the ones they chose not to represent. Which may not necessarily be the case. Unless things change, I'll keep it the same. Thanks for your input, though. Let me know if anything else comes up. :biggrin:

I'll be creating a new build specifically for this Cov. My current build is affiliated with the Knights of the Rose, but I'm creating another, more sinister :twisted: , build so that I can have some lore going on in between my characters.

I'm trying to decide on an armor set that would fit well with the lore of the cov. (and give me a fighting chance) anything come to mind?
Brotherhood of Lanafir

Honora Set Perfidia, Potentia Set Magus

PSN: TinBox20