By HowlettShark
I got freaky with Liara in ME1, romanced Thane in ME2 (reunited with  Liara in LotSB)... now I just talked with Thane on The Citadel, and being the horny FemShep that I am, decided to hook up with him. But I was planning on coming full circle with Liara on this playthrough, so I was just wondering if this intimate encounter with Thane prevents my chances of being with Liara?

Also to note; so far in my playthrough I've been interacting with Liara as though we're in a relationship. Not sure if that makes an ounce of difference or not.

Edited by HowlettShark, 29 April 2012 - 07:44 AM.

By wiggums91
I hope you can't.
Your femshep cheated on thane AND liara!!
You deserve the endings!
By Makrys

wiggums91 wrote...

I hope you can't.
You deserve the endings!

By HowlettShark
I'm indoctrinated, not my fault.
By SilentK
Hmm... I think that your little many-loving FemShep is good. From what I know there is no achievement from getting involved with him. But I would make a save in advance just to make sure that you can go back if you have to.

http://masseffect.wi...iki/Thane_Krios
By Guest
Sadly, Thane's 'romance' doesn't even register as a romance in ME3. Everyone's still open after that. 

Edited by SergeantSnookie, 29 April 2012 - 08:16 AM.

By kalasaurus
I don't think the Thane and Jacob romances "lock", so you're still open to lock a romance with Liara later after you have your makeout session with Thane.
By Sheperson

wiggums91 wrote...

I hope you can't.
You deserve the endings!

How could you say that? I wouldn't wish those endings on anyone...
By liggy002

HowlettShark wrote...

I got freaky with Liara in ME1, romanced Thane in ME2 (reunited with  Liara in LotSB)... now I just talked with Thane on The Citadel, and being the horny FemShep that I am, decided to hook up with him. But I was planning on coming full circle with Liara on this playthrough, so I was just wondering if this intimate encounter with Thane prevents my chances of being with Liara?

Also to note; so far in my playthrough I've been interacting with Liara as though we're in a relationship. Not sure if that makes an ounce of difference or not.

It sounds like your Shepard is a dog who likes to hump any leg he sees.

Edited by liggy002, 29 April 2012 - 08:22 AM.

By CheeseEnchilada
Directly after Thane's death, you can go lock in a relationship with Liara on the Citadel. No one brings up the relationship with him, and he doesn't even grant the Paramour achievement, so it doesn't make you feel guilty about cheating either.

Edited by CheeseEnchilada, 29 April 2012 - 08:34 AM.