Schedule Events and discuss in-game and user-made covenants. Share tips, plan, and coordinate with your fellow players!

joinmybones

Casual
Convict

Souls: 345.00
Hey we've just recently added our 10th member to the Knights of The Rose so I would really appreciate a link to our forum. I think that it makes us the 5th largest covenant in the forum!

Honora Set Perfidia, Potentia Set Magus

blindmanAI

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 2,630.00
Hey True King. Not sure if I'm the man for the job, but I'm on these boards fairly often enough to try and tackle the job.
Shoot me some PMs on how you've been setting all this up. I know on other forums, there would be a template sort of thing for new posters to follow so that I could easily just copy and paste the info from the reply to the main post.

If I can find the board that I saw it on (think it was from GTAForums.com, but can't remember for sure), I'll try and bring a similar set up to over here.

Would be nice if we could both have editing rights to the Topic just in case you catch something I miss, etc.

twilightwarwolf

Revived
Savior

Souls: 5.00
Bank: 1,290.00
I'm sorry its bee so long since i was originally asked but i'd like it if my cov the Redeemers of the Night could be put on this list as well. Not sure if we are still following what is on the op but i will do so just in case.

t26599/redeemers-of-the-night-official-thread/
We do Co-op, Pvp, and Rp
All consoles and have 14 people as of the moment
Neutral or chaotic nuetral
We are those who have mastered the dark and can control it so as not to be like our predecessors, who use dark magic for ill gain. We show that drangliec hexes and the dark are not as corrupt as many think. WE do this through various means such as co-op and pvp. Our aim is to redeem ourselves and show we are not what our predecessors had become and that hexes and the dark can be used for the greater good.
]

Leader of the Redeemers check us out sometime t26599/redeemers-of-the-night-official-thread/

And check out the event! Forum wide! p638918//#p638918

True_King_Doran

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 269.00
Ok, so I've reordered the covenant list based on the polls results. The highest voted option was Most Members, so those covenants have been listed first. Also, I removed a couple entries because it seems they are no longer active (by this I mean nearly two months since last post). If you feel I jumped the gun, please re submit your entry here and it will be added ASAP.

Also, I feel that the descriptions in each spoil tag is lacking in its ability to sell each covenants to a would be recruit browsing. I'd very much appreciate descriptions posted by each covenants leader or second in command, whatever. The description should contain enough info that the recruit will have a good idea of what they're getting into before clicking the link. Things like requirements and areas of interest/covenants used would be great starter info. I have put up a bit from my point of view, but only the leader really knows what makes his covenant special. Just an idea.

All in all, let me know if the format stinks, or if you have any suggestions of your own. Thank you for helping me make this sticky useful.
“Half of seeming clever is keeping your mouth shut at the right times.”
- Patrick Rothfuss (Author of The Kingkiller Chronicles)

blindmanAI

Obsessed
Commander

These covenants need some representation on the list:

Obsidian Lords
Knights of Quella
The Wayfinders
Order of Camel
Xanthous Order
Cult of Grey
Order of Darkness

Members should inform their leaders to post a summary of the covenant.

Wolfang2828

Souls: 50.00
Sorry for posting in the wrong place XD lol ^^" i posted my covs info where i was suppose 2 i think XD lol
Last edited by Wolfang2828 on Thu May 29, 2014 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blindmanAI

Obsessed
Commander

Not bad. In order for your covenant to flourish, you should post most of that stuff in its own Topic/Thread. This thread is used as a link directory to your Covenants official thread. The TC is really looking for short summaries that a potential recruit could quickly look over to see if interested before going to Cove's actual thread.

Take a look at some of the other covenants thread format too. The Knights in my sig have a pretty good Page 1 setup. Your first page is the most important one so when you do post it, add a double or even triple post to reserve space for updates/events/roster, that sort of thing. You'll see what I mean when you look at the other covs pages. (Hint: Check out the links in the directory post on page one of this thread for links to the other user covenants here at Fextralife).

edit: And welcome to the forum. I hope you find some new friends to play with here at Fextralife.

True_King_Doran

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 269.00
Okay, you can cross of Obsidian Lords, Knights of Quella, and The Wayfinders.

blindmanAI wrote:These covenants need some representation on the list:

Obsidian Lords
Knights of Quella
The Wayfinders

Order of Camel
Xanthous Order
Cult of Grey
Order of Darkness

Members should inform their leaders to post a summary of the covenant.

@Wolfgang: You got a solid start up there. I look forward to adding your Covenants thread to the directory. Thank you for posting and sharing your idea.
“Half of seeming clever is keeping your mouth shut at the right times.”
- Patrick Rothfuss (Author of The Kingkiller Chronicles)

blueberryvibe

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 912.00
Bank: 3,793.00
True King Doran wrote:Okay, you can cross of Obsidian Lords, Knights of Quella, and The Wayfinders.

blindmanAI wrote:These covenants need some representation on the list:

Obsidian Lords
Knights of Quella
The Wayfinders

Order of Camel
Xanthous Order
Cult of Grey
Order of Darkness

Can also cross Xanthous Order, Cult of Grey and Order of Darkness aswell. It's the same "Cove Leader" for all three, and Xanthous Order was the last try that Logan gave to the Cove section. (I mean cross over as in not add to the list)