Posted Image

Edited by vampireassassin, 17 March 2011 - 03:55 PM.

a few people i know where wondering what that dark piece is under the red ribbon.
It appears after the first love scene correct? In Act 2. Then I think in Act 3 he wears hawke's family crest.

rpgchick90 wrote...

It appears after the first love scene correct? In Act 2. Then I think in Act 3 he wears hawke's family crest.

He wears both the scarf and the crest after the scene with him.  But there IS something under the scarf.  I'm not sure what it is however.  Maybe it's just a tie.

Edited by ejoslin, 17 March 2011 - 11:26 PM.

I didn't even notice... whatever that is.
And I STILL don't quite understand what you're talking about...that little black thing sticking up from the top left in the picture?
I think I heard someone on the Fenris Discussion thread say something about thinking he was wearing a hawk feather. Fits with the family crest thing.
Anyway, with the ribbon, that makes sense if he's with FemHawke. Why would M!Hawke give him a red ribbon though?

Icewind136 wrote...

And I STILL don't quite understand what you're talking about...that little black thing sticking up from the top left in the picture?
I think I heard someone on the Fenris Discussion thread say something about thinking he was wearing a hawk feather. Fits with the family crest thing.
Anyway, with the ribbon, that makes sense if he's with FemHawke. Why would M!Hawke give him a red ribbon though?

Interesting idea, it being the feather of a hawk. It looks like a horrible mishmash of his textures rather than coloration though.

I doubt Hawke gave him the ribbon in the first place. (: Lady Hawke or not.
It doesn't look like the tie of the ribbon, completey different colour. Wearing a Hawke feather seems most likely, but the shape is wrong to be a feather..

Malja wrote...

Icewind136 wrote...

Interesting idea, it being the feather of a hawk. It looks like a horrible mishmash of his textures rather than coloration though.

Yeah, it's certainly not a good feather, if it is a feather.
Well, it shows up after you romance him, and only if you do, right? So I simply assumed it was related in some way.

Icewind136 wrote...

Malja wrote...

Icewind136 wrote...

Yeah, it's certainly not a good feather, if it is a feather.
Well, it shows up after you romance him, and only if you do, right? So I simply assumed it was related in some way.

Yep, only then. It's certainly a good idea though.