Schedule Events and discuss in-game and user-made covenants. Share tips, plan, and coordinate with your fellow players!

Wilkinson3424

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 806.54
Wiki Edits: 10

◆☼ Sun Creed ☼◆

"To never cast aside hope, for hope is what we flourish from. For what else could stop an undead besides his lack of will to continue?"

For years we have been at siege. The Darkness never rests as it tries to claw its way into the light, and block out all signs of hope. We are that light, and we bring hope to the hopeless. To fight for the righteous, and to protect the innocent.

We are not a group you can merely join by request or trial. We are a Creed, and by that Creed we live our lives until we perish.

"I, am a Heir of the Sunlight,
I, am a torch in the dark caverns of the world,
I, am a beacon of hope for those who have lost everything.
I, am one of the Creed, and I live by the Creed.

To never show fear in the face of fear itself, for it is our purpose to smite those who would bring despair to those we would protect.

To never falter in battle, for it is our purpose to keep safe the precious humanity of this world with the mettle of our hearts, and metal of our swords.

To never put another in danger, for it is us who must first lay down our life for others, so that they may traverse the dark.

To never cast aside hope, for hope is what we flourish from. For what else could stop an undead besides his lack of will to continue?

I stand by you, my brethren and sisters, to lead you away from the lies and temptations of the darkness, so that we may find our true selves in the great father, our Sun. We are the Sun Creed, and until the last sliver of light has been extinguished, we will triumph."

This is our Creed of the Sun, and if you seek to join us you must memorize this by mind, and etch it into your heart, so that we may cross the gaps between worlds, protecting the innocent, and purging the sinners.

________________________________________________________________________________

Blades of The Night

"But every sun must set, my child. We must not rest because the Sun has left us, for evil never rests. Fight in their territory, rather than only protecting ours."

"And when the Sun sets, The stars will come out, but so will the darkness. And that is why we must never sleep."

These words are more than a mere proverb. Protecting the innocent is enough to keep the light blazing, but the darkness will always linger unless we purge the deepest crevices of the dark. Sinners prey and feast upon the unguarded and unwary innocents. If we are not there to protect, you can be sure we will Avenge these innocent undeads.

Every sun must set, but we cannot rest. For glory and for honor, if you have sinned, there will be no regret in this world that will match that of which you will have when we find you.

Last edited by Wilkinson3424 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we livin' lives

Wilkinson3424

Hollowed
Redeemer

Requirements, Rules, and How to sign up

Covenants

You MUST be apart of the Heirs of the Sun covenant, or the Blue Sentinels covenant.

Soul Levels

There isn't really a required Soul Level for either covenant, but have a few SL 150s ready for events, as that seems to be the PvP meta right now.

General Rules, and Guidelines for Heirs of the Sun

1. Never Gank, however do whatever it takes to keep the host alive.
2. Keep your honor, bow to your hosts before and after a boss fight.
3. If an invader does infact invade while you are helping a host, kill him with any means necessary, and use a Decapitate gesture.
3.1 With the exception, of course, that if a Blue Invader enters the world of your host, simply leave the world. The host has sinned, and does not deserve your help.

General Rules, and Guidelines for Blue Sentinels

1. You are a Blue Sentinel, you are hunting down sinners. Bow to the host if you find him, and the find the invader, killing him swiftly and effectively. Do a decapitate gesture after defeating him.
2. Do not bow to a sinner, they are your enemy and they have no respect or honor.
3. Kill with any means necessary
4. If you find a Warrior of Sunlight guarding the host, be passive-aggressive with them, strike only if they strike first.

Ranks

Ranks are non-existent in this covenant, we do not believe that anybody deserves to stand above others. However, titles of valor and honor can be earned through various acts in the battlefield. Awards may also be earned, and you can be placed in the honorary chamber of heroes if you deserve it. Take screenshots or pictures and send them to me for proof.

You can have any of these titles/award names as your title in the roster at any time.

List of Awards

Apostle of the Sun: Earn Rank 2 in the Heirs of Sun covenant.
Disciple of Light: Have 10 Sunlight Medals
Sun Prophet: Have 60 Sunlight Medals
Star of Awe: Have 99 Sunlight Medals

Bane of Dark: Kill 10 Sinners, in any way shape or form.

Apostle of the Moon: Earn Rank 1 in the Blue Sentinels covenant.
Night Pawn: Banish an Invader from a host's world.
Disciple of Night: Kill 30 Invaders/Sinners, and have proof of their death.
Guardian Angel: Kill 75 Invaders/Sinners, and have proof of their death.
Lord of the Night: Kill 200 Invader/Sinners, and have proof of their death.

Eclipse Lord: Earn all awards for both Sunlight Heirs, and Blue Sentinels.

The Council of Five

The Council of Five consists of five various individuals from the covenant, who have been chosen by the Eclipse Prophet, Wilkinson3424, whether they have earned a large amount of titles, or have proven their valor on the battlefield.

The Council are the diplomats, scholars, and law-writers of the covenant.

Our Home, and Arenas

Our home base, is Heide's Tower of Flame

Friendly Territories

Our events will be hosted here, along with Heide's tower

- Drangleic Castle
- The Forest of the Giants

Territories of Interest

These places are where we like to scout, and co-op the most.

- Harvest Valley
- The Lost Bastille

Enemy Territories

These places are where our enemies call home, these places are hot-spots for invasions, and co-oping.

- Iron Keep
- Doors of Pharros
- Grave of Saints
- Undead Purgatory
- Huntsman's Copse
- Dragon Aerie
- Dragon Shrine
Last edited by Wilkinson3424 on Tue May 06, 2014 7:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
we livin' lives

Wilkinson3424

Hollowed
Redeemer

Sun Creed Roster

PS3

Wilkinson3424, The Eclipse Prophet (Leader)
Serious_Much
Casterly Lion
EmergenceDS
Hoshizoku
TomBombadil515*, Star of Awe
Sly160992
joinmybones
Argetlam350

Xbox 360

Blinding Sunlight
WaffleGuy
SolaireOfAstora, Star of Awe
Handlr
faceman1
Shkar
gruntboy116
blindmanAI
ProphetofHelix
xox Beth
Varirne
eRageRAMBO

PC

Xbox One
Jarl of Holes
TheHippyClown

Chamber of Heroes

Heroes of all kinds will be inscribed here, for their acts of honor and valor

The Council of Five

Diplomacy

Allies

The Cult of Heroes
Disciples of Artorias

Enemies
Last edited by Wilkinson3424 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 27 times in total.
we livin' lives

Wilkinson3424

Hollowed
Redeemer

The Armoury

Under Construction

(Don't let this scare you, the armoury is completely optional)
Last edited by Wilkinson3424 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we livin' lives

Wilkinson3424

Hollowed
Redeemer

The Sun Lore Archive

If you wish to create a back-story for you character, or read the lore about our covenant as it develops, this is the place to do it.

The Lost Entries of Lucien, and the creation of the Sunlight Coalition
'How long has it been... I don't know, I can't think straight. I've been sitting in these halls with my brethren waiting for the horns of the Gravesworn. The archives seem to be closing in on me. I need to collect myself, this is our home, the home of the gods. We aren't alone. I've only been with the Noble Knights for so long, but it feels like I've been family with these people for my whole life.'

'Here he comes, our leader. I should stop writing for now....'

'Well it seems we are outnumbered, they aren't marching alone either... This isn't a problem, just look at our defenses! Nothing will stop us. Nothing!'

'I can hear them getting closer. I need to find my bravery... I'm going to stash this book deep within the archives... Keep it away from the reach of the Gravesworn. These memories are too precious. Too fragile.'

'By the gods... You'd never believe where I found this book. I barely survived the battle, in fact i'm not sure if more than a hundred even survived. Those who did survive went their own way, they formed clans and lived in their own territories. The Archives... it would take years to repair the damages. Our losses outweighed our gains in that battle by thousands. Thousands of bodies tipped the scale until the ground beneath it cracked from the weight, the odds were not in our favor. It pains me to think of my fallen brothers and sisters in arms. They were family to me, they were my only family...'

'The gates came crashing down, blackness pouring through with a brigade of hideous dead monstrosities storming in. I was on the front lines, as most Astorian Knights were. We had the advantage there, with our posture and fighting ability. They overwhelmed us in seconds, I don't wish to go into detail about the horrible weapons they used to cut us down. We put up a fight, that's what matters.'

'I've decided to send letters to all clan leaders who left the Noble Knights, we will reform the covenant as a Coalition under the banner of the sunlight. Starting with the reparations of the Archives, where we will respectfully set up camp.'

'All of them have responded, the Sunobi of the East, Archers of West, Knights of the North, and Clergy of South. They will join the Coalition.'

The End of the Coalition, and journeys of the Eclipse Prophet
'My name is Maximus XVII,

Oh where to start... Well, let's try from the beginning, shall we?'

(This book is under construction)
Last edited by Wilkinson3424 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
we livin' lives

Wilkinson3424

Hollowed
Redeemer

okey you can post now
we livin' lives

ViralEnsign_

Abyss Dweller
Adyr's Harbringer

Souls: 7,259.75
Bloody well liked!

Nice theme!

Shkar

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 2,560.00
Bank: 22,006.19
Wiki Edits: 7
I agree with Viral, very nicely done. Plagius looks forward to his bears/minions meeting you in battle.

ViralEnsign_

Abyss Dweller
Adyr's Harbringer

Souls: 7,259.75
I assure you all I will be popping up in the Sun Archives as constantly thorn in all of your collective sides.

Drangleic belongs of the Great Masters not filthy do-gooder knights worshipping false gods.

Wilkinson3424

Hollowed
Redeemer

Who said anything about worshiping false gods?

Pretty sure the sun is a legit thing.

I'm looking at it right now.
we livin' lives