Co-op and Trade Requests (Please include system and SM) - International trade welcome!

HolyLuigi

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 3,235.00
Wiki Edits: 3
As we briefly discusses here people find it useful to have a summon thread, so I decided to pitch up a concept.

So here are the rulez:
  • Please post only once and wait for help. Your post should consist of SL, SM, NG status, platform, location and intention. Other optional data could be: specific role (healer, tank, mage) etc.
  • This serves as a real-time bulletin, so please try and delete the post when the activity is over. This way we can keep the thread tidy and organized.
  • Got help? Give help! Come here, edit/delete your post and pick one random person you are able to help.
  • (Optional) Praise the Sun

Please leave suggestion how to improve on this function if you have any, I will make sure to try and implement all the good ideas.

Template - edit as you please, it's just an example.
PS3/XBOX
SL: XXX
SM: XXX
Sign Location: Heide's Tower of Flame, tiny island (with chest) near the Dragon Rider boss fog (example of a specific custom place for better matching chance)
Intention: Boss run only - Belltower PvP - Full zone clear - Low level help - Insert your own
(Optional) Looking for: Tank with healing miracles, Magic user, etc
Last edited by HolyLuigi on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

Maneater_Mildred

Revived
Savior

Souls: 441.00
Bank: 1,939.00
While I love the idea of helping.... isn't this the reason we have the forum chat. I think that it will be faster to get help by going there. +1 anyways as this thread will double our options for help.
#buffsunring
Raegn21 wrote:dont even get me started on the avelyn... procs it every time from a safe distance. ridiculous.

Shkar wrote:Dear Fromsoft:
Rock is too OP; please nerf it. Paper is fine though.
- Scissors

firefighter_raven

Casual
Convict

Souls: 271.00
Forum chat can get busy enough for help requests to get lost fairly easily but a combination of the two would be a good idea. Not only can someone ask for help in the chat but find out who is the best to ask for it.

AEMIII

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 4,447.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 4
Forum chat as well as the 'Player trading and help section' of the forums.
Twitch username: AnxiousAlbi
Currently playing: Dark Souls
Status: Online now! No mic, but will be in chat. (Audio problems working on) Midnight stream
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
Ok moved to trading and player help and stickied.
This site is a bonfire. Thank you all for kindling it. "No rest for the wikid."- the eldritch wisdom of Skarekrow13

Gaming News, Guides & Reviews / Gaming Wikis / Join VIP
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Hot_Mannered_Pate

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 135.00
SL: 71 PSN: KylesaMeltsFaces NG+: 0 Location: Earthen Peaks (harvest valley mines bonfire)

MedicPo

Souls: 10.00
SL: 70 PSN medicpo NG+: no Location: Huntsman's Copse (chariot boss help) 1st playtrough PS3

NEROLINTIK

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 752.00
hi im on XBOX and SL 101, my gt is jbadjones and I need help with shrine of amana, I am a sorcerer currently but am about to become a str/faith build so I need a ranged attack and a tank, I may also fight the boss so come prepared I play ususally every day but will play almost all night on weekends. plz help I really need it :)

NEROLINTIK

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 752.00
im on ng by the way

dredda

Souls: 25.00
im SL 44 and need help with sens fortress. if anyones interested plz tell me and ill we can swap GTs im using pc.
P.S im looking for black knight armor has any.