Schedule Events and discuss in-game and user-made covenants. Share tips, plan, and coordinate with your fellow players!

Wilkinson3424

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 806.54
Wiki Edits: 10
Hello!

My name is Wilkinson3424 as you can clearly see.

Now, with a new game, comes new characters. Of course. Alot of us like to make backstorys for our characters, and for our user-made covenants when those start kicking off. Here's a format for you to use, and by the way. I am not responsible for any spoilers you find in this thread.

Character name:

Covenant/Affiliation:

Birthplace/Home country:

Appearance:

Backstory:

Now because this is my thread, I think i'll have the honors of making the first bio. This whole idea wouldn't have been possible without Federally, so let us thank him for creating the original character bio compendium for dark souls one.

:thumbs up:

And also, i'll link everyone's backstory to this Original Post below, under the name of your affiliation or covenant, or if you have no affiliation you will go under the unaffiliated box.

Character Bios

Unaffiliated

Razula

Brotherhood of Blood
Avrik Tyrhannos

Blue Sentinels

Len Sintelle

Scions of Eternity

Valinthor

Disciples of Artorias

Azhaiel the Abyssal Heir

Heirs of Sunlight

The Arbitor
Watcher's Heir

The Sun Creed
Balthjorn Frostwind
Last edited by Wilkinson3424 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:26 pm, edited 8 times in total.
we livin' lives

Wilkinson3424

Hollowed
Redeemer

Reserved
we livin' lives

Blinding_Sunlight

Casual
Convict

Location: On my way to be as gloriously incandescent as the sun!
Souls: 205.00
so are you going to do a lore topic? or are people going to make lore for themselves? sorry, i didn't understand the post, new to all this user made stuff ^^
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Be careful out there, wouldn't want to see you go hollow.

Aigaion

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 7,331.00
Wiki Edits: 7
Blinding Sunlight wrote:so are you going to do a lore topic? or are people going to make lore for themselves? sorry, i didn't understand the post, new to all this user made stuff ^^

It's just for people that want to share the backstory behind their character, there should be a similar thread in the covenant section of the first Dark Souls. It's mainly for people that RP or/and are a part of a user made covenants and wish to post the lore behind their character joining the covenant and such.

Not real Dark Souls II lore if that's what you are asking, just something fun for the forum members.

Blinding_Sunlight

Casual
Convict

Location: On my way to be as gloriously incandescent as the sun!
Souls: 205.00
I thought thats what it was, being under this board, but wasn't too sure, im down for RP of our characters.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Be careful out there, wouldn't want to see you go hollow.

ViralEnsign_

Abyss Dweller
Adyr's Harbringer

Souls: 7,259.75
Character name: Avrik Tyrhannos (use the monicker Avrik "the Crow"

Covenant/Affiliation: Brotherhood of Blood, Gravesworn, Gravelord Servants

Birthplace/Home country: Astora, Mirrah (depend on which plane of existence)

Appearance: Avrik is a tall thin character, not physically imposing, simply bare flesh on bones, but devilishly fast and strong. His hair is long and slicked back against his skill, eyes hollow with green chips. His skin is a pallid white, almost transparent in some places revealing the dark line of the arteries and veins beneath where the blood has long stopped flowing. In some existences Avrik appeared as a revenant tall and imposing with rotting rags and hood to hide his dead face or skeletal remains after he was vanquished by Oscar II. In others he appears clad in the dark garb of an assassin his face hidden behind a terrifying mask shaped to represent the ever present Murder that follows him across the lands of men.
Avrik has been known to employ a vast variety of cruel weapons in his time ranging from the familiar...but oddly fear inducing Great Scythes Astoran farmers used in harvest, to smaller Shotel which became known as the "Talon's" which are locked securely in the vault of the Noble Knights Fortresses. More recently reports have emerged of a man matching Avrik's description carrying massive Reapers of Bone and Iron.

Backstory: (**** this one will take some time as I have to weave in how Avrik exists on multiple planes instead of just Lordran's plane)

SunlightCrusader

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 26.00
True Adamance wrote:Character name: Avrik Tyrhannos (use the monicker Avrik "the Crow"

Covenant/Affiliation: Brotherhood of Blood, Gravesworn, Gravelord Servants

Birthplace/Home country: Astora, Mirrah (depend on which plane of existence)

Appearance: Avrik is a tall thin character, not physically imposing, simply bare flesh on bones, but devilishly fast and strong. His hair is long and slicked back against his skill, eyes hollow with green chips. His skin is a pallid white, almost transparent in some places revealing the dark line of the arteries and veins beneath where the blood has long stopped flowing. In some existences Avrik appeared as a revenant tall and imposing with rotting rags and hood to hide his dead face or skeletal remains after he was vanquished by Oscar II. In others he appears clad in the dark garb of an assassin his face hidden behind a terrifying mask shaped to represent the ever present Murder that follows him across the lands of men.
Avrik has been known to employ a vast variety of cruel weapons in his time ranging from the familiar...but oddly fear inducing Great Scythes Astoran farmers used in harvest, to smaller Shotel which became known as the "Talon's" which are locked securely in the vault of the Noble Knights Fortresses. More recently reports have emerged of a man matching Avrik's description carrying massive Reapers of Bone and Iron.

Backstory: (**** this one will take some time as I have to weave in how Avrik exists on multiple planes instead of just Lordran's plane)

Lordran and Drangleic seem to be in the same world, different time and place. Time was in flux in Lordran. I'm sure you can pull together something about how he managed to find his way to Drangleic, perhaps leaving Lordran after some given time only to find himself in a very different time from when he entered. A bit simple but hey, just wanted to toss in my two cents.

ViralEnsign_

Abyss Dweller
Adyr's Harbringer

Souls: 7,259.75
If we assume that the era Drangleic persists in and this is heavily hinted at Avrik could simply have endured Nito's Final Death at the hands of the True Chosen Undead.....proving he was not the Chosen one. Since Avrik is an undying.....dead man.......

Wilkinson3424

Hollowed
Redeemer

Viral I added your character to the list, let me know if you want me to put him under a different affiliation because you listed three,

Or perhaps you wish for me to add him under the three separately?

Just let me know.
we livin' lives

Wintercatalyst

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 91.00
Bank: 5,234.50
Character name: Len Sintelle

Covenant/Affiliation: Blue Sentinels

Birthplace/Home country: Melfia

Appearance: Len bears long hair, drooping down the sides of his slender face. Not many have seen his eyes due to him concealing his face very often. He is taller than most and thinner than most and seems to be very aware. He wares the garb of a hexer, concealing himself as best he can. Not many speak of Len in the best light, a typical sorcerer with a lust for magic, but he is far from it. Len is prepared for almost any situation with a small collection of weapons. An eccentric man with a lust for help and assistance, he is willing to fight for someone or help them in anyway, all who have accepted are not if one he shall return asking for his repayment, but they have faith he shall not. The origins of his public disdain would be his Tendency to lie.

Backstory: Len's backstory crosses between the fact and fiction. He is a notorious teller of tales and very frequently changes his origins to suit his audience.