Schedule Events and discuss in-game and user-made covenants. Share tips, plan, and coordinate with your fellow players!

GrinTwist

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 3,807.00
Bank: 3,078.50
Wiki Edits: 699

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

All tales fade and twist, and all things pervert and rot. There is a story of old that dates back as long as time has moved in our eyes. It is neither the tale of murder nor a tale of deceit but of companionship. One of less taint then all others, tis the tale of the Cult.
Birthed out of the stars, a great force came down to bless a land far from our own. Pledging to rid the land of its demons and hordes of corrupted men, a companionship of heroes spread throughout the land. Led by what men say now to be a winged steed, the collection of foreign heroes spread through the land putting an end to ill-conceived covenants and creating new pacts to blossom in the dark, the heroes became a force known to those that had not fallen to the darkness that swallowed the land.
Though, time is a friend to no one.
Soon age caught on to those that had not been cursed by the lands darkness. Heroes fell either to the hordes clinging to the shadows or passed on from the blessing of old age. As time continued to pass, fewer foreign allies surfaced to fight the darkness and soon the darkness overwhelmed those that fought against it. Soon, the flame that had burned brightly was blown out.
The murmurs and stories told around the fire, continued. Those murmurs spread to lands not yet fully tainted by the dark, lands where packs of maddened men did not roam. Soon warriors started to create beacons as symbols asking for the knights from the stars to return, and others dawned armor and took up the sword hoping to beat back the evil that dwelled within those ancient forgotten lands.
Soon the Cult of Heroes began again, and those that had once disappeared into the stars have returned. Now they face the familiar evil that had created they’re cause in the first place. With their new flame the cult now aspires to burn brighter than ever before and beat back the darkness that had sent the first flame into the charcoal that it thrived off of.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

RULES
Do not harass players or forum membersin the name of the covenant.
Do not gank in the name of the covenant.
Do not hack in the name of the covenant.
Have fun.
Do not derail this thread.

So what's the covenant actually about you ask? Cosplay, lots of cosplay. Here we share our cosplay builds of characters from movies, alternate videogames, tv shows and other forms of media. Our means of interacting with others can differ from player versus player events to co-op events, all of which can be created by any of our covenant members.

Keep in mind that while you are in here that you tolerate the fandoms that other player's builds originate from, severe forms of this harassment will not be tolerated.

We also allow for our members to create their own fictional characters to play as in-game, however a backstory to this character is required. A minimum of two paragraphs is required for the backstory.

Last edited by GrinTwist on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

GrinTwist

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

EVENT INFO

Here you will be able to find info on current events and events that are pending on a date. This info will include where the event will take place, what SL it will be on, participants, specific event rules, and current event type.

Please also care to inform us on how you did in the event.

Keep in mind that event times will not be up to the event creator, unless if it is a covenant only event.

CURRENT EVENT

No events currently planned out

Last edited by GrinTwist on Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GrinTwist

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Along with said information there are a few other things for you to know before you join us! For more info please visit the respective the links below, linking to whichever information you're interested in hearing.

Titles and Earning Them
In-Game Covenants and Alliances
Making Your Own Event

If you find that there is anything wrong with the links posted above please alert me to this and I will respond to the situation as soon as I possibly can.

Current Members

PSN

Cult Leader : GrinTwist : GrinTwist
New Companion : VaDoom : PSN - Mega_Perle
New Companion : Luis Luna : PSN - x4EVR_Young21
New Companion : Encore : PSN - Doomgrap : Hiatus
Soldier in Yellow : TomBombadil515* : PSN - TomBombadil515 (4)
Incandescent General : Marino. : PSN - Oniramkenobi
New Companion : Dark claimer 3571 : PSN - Bloodwolf3571
New Companion : AlphaTrol : PSN - L7_AlphaTrol & CosplayCentral
New Companion : dragonianflame : PSN - eonis_the_reaper

XBOX

Xbox Leader/True Cultist : WhatDoesThePendantDo? : XBL - DigonesSinope7
New Companion : nsane32 : XBL - Nsane32 : Hiatus
New Companion : Soris Ice Goldwing : XBL - Soris Goldwing
New Companion : Lonewolf : XBL - lone wolf 986
New Companion : dragonianflame : XBL - dragonianflame

PC
Incandescent General/ PC Leader : Marino : PC - Oniramkenobi
New Companion : Domin1k : PC - SwimmingGolem62
New Companion : lonewolf : PC - lonewolf98677
Battle Hardened Knight : ResIsBestStat : Steam ID - sadquil2001
New Companion : AlphaTrol : Steam ID - unbennantgaming

Keep in mind to currently transferred members, that if you wished to be removed from the current player roster please tell me so!

HAVE A SKYPE? WE DO TOO!
If you ever wish to have conversations with us there, just send me your skype name and we can add you to the group!

GOING ON HIATUS
This is a relatively new option that is being given for members that are currently unable to participate in current events due to issues in their personal life. In order to place your status as a member on hiatus just send me a PM or post on here and I'll place you under hiatus until your return.
Note: Please only go under hiatus if your time away from the covenant extends for over a months period of time.

Last edited by GrinTwist on Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:51 pm, edited 8 times in total.

WhatDoesThePendantDo

Duke's Archivist
Judge

Souls: 1,804.31
I suck at this game

GrinTwist

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

It hasn't been out for that long, you can get used to it. :P
Currently undergoing a dangerous adventure with a friendly dragon.

Forum Guidelines | Wiki Hub | Article Hub | Wiki Editing Guide

GrinTwist

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Alright, so right now I've gotten a clear grasp of everything in Dark Souls 2. With that being said I'm going to start adding more titles to the title roster linked above.

I'm hoping to be able to add at least 5 titles onto the roster every two days, until it reaches either 25 titles or 40.

GrinTwist

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Alright, I've added an additional ten titles to the title roster. Members can now unlock the titles:
Soldier in Yellow
Soul Inheritor
The Demon Soul
Spawn of Kalameet
Hardened Steel Soul
The Catalyst
True Hollow
The Ancient Soul
Orange Charred Soul
Descendant of the Hand

The requirements for these titles is listed down on the title roster.

Also I've decided in order to encourage cosplay, members are allowed to create their own fictional characters to cosplay as. There is a requirement for this however, that a backstory of at least two paragraphs is needed.

I'll still be adding more titles onto the roster, but for now we have a solid 20 titles onto the roster.

Dark_claimer_3571

Souls: 17.50
Bank: 15.00
Hey what items signafie we are in the cult of heroes
Protect the weak and bullied

Dark_claimer_3571

Souls: 17.50
Bank: 15.00
Also how do I get a avatar
Protect the weak and bullied