Anything without a home!

Nevis_Ysbrid

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 604.00
Bank: 4,848.00
Nodiatus has a 'RPG Personality Test' that puts people into one of twenty-five class types-and is by far the most accurate of these tests I have found. I have also noticed that many other people here on Fextralife have added their Nodiatus class into their forum signature. I think I was the first.

There is a link to the test here.

What class do you fit into (according to the test)? What are your thoughts, agreements and disagreements with your result?

Edit: People have requested a full-on roleplay inspired by this! :D The discussion starts on page 6 of this thread. The rp is entirely supplementary to this thread, though; you are welcome and invited to just take the test and/or post your result if that is as far as you wish to go.
I am currently working on the system. It bears similarity to Dungeons and Dragons (most prominently 3.5e).

Here is a list of all of the class results-and all of our members who fit into each class.

Result 1
Members:
Maneater_Mildred- "Front line infantry-getting the job done! :cheers: :pve:"
PierreSBK71-

Result 2
Members:

Result 3
Members:
Zobot- "I think every well-rounded group should have at least one bowman. We make excellent decoys."

Result 4
Members:

Result 5
Members:
WyrmHero- "I am the Warlock! Ok it's at least more badass than the damn Craftsman. Yeah I cheated... I took the test around 5 times and only got Craftsman but didn't like it at all. Could it be that I'm studying engineering? Hahahaha. I also got the Jeweler and discarded it asap.

Now I see there's a Wizard...why I couldn't get that? I guess it's that I took the woman for myself after rescuing her, and my fascination for burning my enemies into a crisp. My favorite RPG class has to be the Rogue which according to Skyrim it's an assassin that uses spells. I love setting unsuspecting people on fire and laugh maniacally at their screams."

Result 6
Members:
Superdude100001- "I knew going into that that I'd get some magician, magician's my jelly. There's something just so very awesome about using magic to control the everything."
Noob-of-Artorias- "I am the magician, no surprises there, I've never been athletic enough to be a warrior of any kind, but I've always been a smart, snarky mofo with an interest in the unknown.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume I specialize in ******* pyromancy!"

Result 7
Members:

Result 8
Members:
Skarecrow13
Yarxov- the earlierst member to use this aside from me. He is quite pleased with the result.
Lord Septim- "Seems to fit the bill. Praise the sun!"
Paragon-

Result 9
Members:

Result 10
Members:
WaffleGuy- "I don't like conflicts and in almost any type of game, I'm better off having a support role or staying at long range. Support roles are usually the best for me since I'm not competitive, and taking the spotlight makes me nervous. A position to make tactics or intervene is more suited than me being in the middle of battle.

I can't say anything about the unquestionable resolve because I might as well shizz my pants at any fight.
ʕ ·ᴥ·ʔ"
Elebuu- "Welp.

I wouldn't say I'm restricted to traditional beliefs, nor that I especially "value faith above all else", but the other stuff is fairly accurate. It glossed over the outrageous curiosity that makes me a bit wizardy.

Neat."

Result 11
Members:
Hart- "lol"
IgnusKnavery- was expecting to be something along the lines of a paladin. He is satisfied with the result, though.
Dex- " Actually sounds quite a bit like me. I tend to take advantage of people and don't like head to head combat. The only others I would have expected to see were rogue or necromancer."
Hyperactive66- "I was quite surprised I got the trader haha ^_^ but I suppose it's because I selected that money is the ultimate source of power or something :twisted: although I can see myself being perhaps more of a higher class trader. Running very single underhanded deal in the city/village and thinking 10 steps ahead like my avatar character, Lelouch. B-)"

Result 12
Members:
TSMP- "I was all set for yet another boring, biased test, and the oddly specific answers seemed to be leading that way. But then this happened:" *shows picture* "... Slightly impressed. Just slightly."
ResIsBestStat- "The Hell? Is my destiny to keep making weapons and armor while selling them to some idiot who then decides to kill me just to get my unique hammer that is a pitiful weapon?"

Result 13
Members:
Braveheart- "Says I was a Vampire. I don't disagree with it. Accurately enough I figured I was going to be something along the lines of "Assassin" or "Guardian" even those the two are total opposites. Vampire is close enough to an assassin, plus I do like women. Matter of fact if you read my thread it totally fits my personality test Lol"
Serafiem- "lol, Yes.
When we play I usually roll up some kind of Necromancer bent on Lichdom. My favorite thing to do is outsmart my rivals using extremely obscure death magic/rituals. Rogues are fun too."

Result 14
Members:

Result 15
Members:
Nevis Ysbrid- "Mine is a bit ironic. My type of magic is definitely soul/ether magic and I am the sword-magic hybrid type. That I am the Dark Knight is ironic, though, as I am decidedly on kind and gentle side.
Anarchist26- He has mixed feelings about this; he does place a high value on the destruction of his enemies using magic primarily with some melee, yet not to the point of sacrificing his allies. He initially used Regener, even though his result was the Dark Knight.
KrazyKevS10- "Apparently I'm evil,not even close. It did get the hell bent on killing my enemies bit right though,I'm quite stubborn like that."
youhacked1- "Nothing like having something you always wanted.."
True Adamance- "The Dark Knight was my first try.......and I have mixed feelings about this..... I suppose its pretty damn accurate.

Walked right out of Dark Souls I as a Gravelord, leaving the Gravesworn, and old User Covenant founded by alongside 2 other Gravelords.... and into the Amarr faction of EVE Online.

Kind of a weird synergy between my natural attraction to evil.....and my love of Amarr and all things Good they do."
Adalaar-
AEMIII- "Dark knight fits me perfectly, I played a death knight in wow, and a shadowknight in EQ2, plus my current dks2 build is a heavy melee with hex magic."
chaos4ever181- "Dark Knight? I'm honestly a good person, I just have a thing with dark magic, along with jumping into the fray with my pals, and melee with a Guts twist to it. I'm no bad guy, I just like POWAR!! to crush my enemies and protect the people I care about."

Result 16
Members:

Result 17
Members:
Forum Pirate- "Is what i got. I lean heavily towards good though. In D&D, evil is characterised by selfishness, and getting into fights to protect others less capable of protecting themselves is hardly selfish.

Result 18
Members:
Icegodzilla- "Think I like mine alot, I love summoning creatures to help me kick some a. In elder scrolls I would sometimes summon npcs then go invisible and watch them tear my enemies apart."
Hyena- "Did this a while ago. Considering my passion for wildlife, I'd say my result of "Beastmaster" is plenty accurate"

Result 19
Members:
ARSP- "I prefer to be practical above all else. Why pick between magic and melee when you can have both?"
WhatDoesThePendantDo- "http://www.fextralife.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1211"
SunlightCrusader- "Makes sense. I typically balance spell and sword to give me versatility and options as well as using the terrain to my advantage. When it comes down to it the mind is the greatest weapon after all."
Bearded Dragon-
Nightshot- "I'm a tactician. Tactics have always been my thing, especially since I can't really do any physical activity in real life. I've always been good at strategy games too, so I'm pretty damn happy with this one!"

Result 20
Members:
nsane32- "interesting result not what I was expecting at all."

Result 21
Members:
GrinTwist- "I got adventurer once I finished it, sounds about right too."
Arysiaf-
Carphil- "“We wanderers, ever seeking the lonelier way, begin no day where we have ended another, and no sunrise finds us where left by sunset.”"

Result 22
Members:

Result 23
Members:
Thief- "Well, there's a surprise:" *shows picture* "I'd like to add though, that I always choose (and have in the test) a non-violent solution, and see myself as more of an agile supporter than a stealthy assassin. I also have zero appreciation of magic whatsoever."
TheLazerMachete-
Vorago-

Result 24

Result 25
Members:
Last edited by Nevis_Ysbrid on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:50 am, edited 34 times in total.
I am the Grey that shall become Red, the Ysbrid that shall become the Ddraig, the cloud and lightning. Red aether art I, the Heaven/Venom of Ben Nevis.

Here's our Nodiatus Test thread. Come tell us what you are!
VIP

skarekrow13

(Many Other Functions)

Souls: 2,409.54
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 460
I was wondering where some of you had gotten those. I won't put it in my sig since there's important work to be done down there but apparently...

Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Nevis_Ysbrid

Hollowed
Redeemer

Alright, thanks, Skare. (D
I am the Grey that shall become Red, the Ysbrid that shall become the Ddraig, the cloud and lightning. Red aether art I, the Heaven/Venom of Ben Nevis.

befowler

Revived
Savior

Souls: 51.00
Bank: 1,873.00
I did it a month or two ago and my result (see sig) was on the nose. Basically my input was that I like to 1) drink booze and 2) clonk people on the head if they try to get in the way of #1. America.
"They can be a great people, Solaire, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son."

Nevis_Ysbrid

Hollowed
Redeemer

Aaand there's two! Thanks, guys! ~

Hart

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 4,165.30
Bank: 12,516.00
Wiki Edits: 118
lol
Make a list of the things that make you happy.
Make a list of the things you do every day.
Compare.
Adjust accordingly.

Nevis_Ysbrid

Hollowed
Redeemer

Wow, this is filling up way faster than I thought it would. ^^ Thanks, guys.

Yarxov

Revived
Savior

Souls: 2,307.48
Wiki Edits: 4
I'm a Paladin, and I think we were the first people to start using it. I got it off of the Nexus forums and was so pleased with my result I sought to share this awesome test with others haha.

Anarchist26

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,236.00
Here's my initial test's result (I put on a Regener before since, that was what I was role-playing in Dark Souls and got disappointed that I got the one below):

This is kind of funny as I do have a hell bent desire to destroy my enemies BUT not to the extent of sacrificing my closest comrades.

As for the Magic part, sure I do enjoy physical augmentations but I also like having more destructive forms of magic in my arsenal.

Basically, I usually role-play a powerful sorcerer with decent melee skills that can be powered up by magic when needed.

Nevis_Ysbrid

Hollowed
Redeemer

Heh. My answer to the last question, "What do you value most?" is "Honesty and Integrity". And I get the Dark Knight.