Dedicated to digging into the game's lore. Bring your thinking caps.

Follower_of_Havel

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 328.00
The title speaks for itself. What the hell was that thing before it died?

How does it fit in with the rest of the lore?
[CENTER][/CENTER]

CakeThiefPro

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 1,700.00
I've slowly decided for myself that it is the skull of an ancient and powerful giant that was slain when the giants were enslaved by the Gods (the giants in Sens all have chains although some such as Gough did willingly join Gwyn but even there his helmet was tampered with by God type beings). In all honesty you can pretty much make up your own mind and story around the skull since there's no evidence either way.

Follower_of_Havel

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 328.00
CakeThiefPro wrote: In all honesty you can pretty much make up your own mind and story around the skull since there's no evidence either way.

Yeah that's true. The thing that bugs me about your giant theory though is that not only is it waaaay bigger than the other giants it also has horns. The skull looks like it is made of solid rock, which makes me think it's been fossilized.
It could be even older than the Everlasting Dragons.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

GrinTwist

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 3,807.00
Bank: 2,871.50
Wiki Edits: 699
I'd agree with Havel, I always thought that the skull belonged to an everlasting dragon before it was killed. It seems like it was a little too large in size to be a giant, not to mention that that might explain why so many dragon scales are found around Ash Lake. They could have belonged to that dragon.
Currently undergoing a dangerous adventure with a friendly dragon.

Forum Guidelines | Wiki Hub | Article Hub | Wiki Editing Guide
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon