Dedicated to digging into the game's lore. Bring your thinking caps.

jmurphree1

Souls: 38.00
I honestly wanted to start a thread to find something out. I have looked everywhere and I cannot find the answer. The boss area of the Centipede demon has a "door" that looks exactly like the door to the Kiln of Flame. I just want to know what the connection is. I only have one theory. The witch of Izalith attempted to kindle the flame with her soul and that was her "door" to her flame. I don't know if I sound crazy or what. I just want to know if anyone else has noticed this. Can I please get some thoughts? I feel like it has some significance big or small I would just like to know what it is.

Mr_Rift

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 5,690.00
Yeah I've seen it as well. It looks pretty damn similar to the door that leads to the Kiln of the First Flame, doesn't it...

I figure maybe some sort of pyromancy, or a maxed out chaos weapon giving it a little love tap, maybe?

Reaperfan

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 5,264.00
Wiki Edits: 4
Mr Rift wrote:I figure maybe some sort of pyromancy, or a maxed out chaos weapon giving it a little love tap, maybe?

Just be sure to have the Pendant in your inventory and to be on at least NG+.
A system error occurred during event movement.
A system error occurred during event movement...

Mr_Rift

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 5,690.00
Reaperfan wrote:Just be sure to have the Pendant in your inventory and to be on at least NG+.

For real? Im new to the forums, I can't tell if that's some old joke... :P

Nevis_Ysbrid

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 604.00
Bank: 5,044.00
It's a joke. Oh, so very much a trolling joke...
I am the Grey that shall become Red, the Ysbrid that shall become the Ddraig, the cloud and lightning. Red aether art I, the Heaven/Venom of Ben Nevis.

Here's our Nodiatus Test thread. Come tell us what you are!

TSMP

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 45,569.50
Wiki Edits: 565
Demon Ruins and Lost Izalith are deadline central. The entire place reeks of "rushed product" and "not enough time to finish or change anything, just throw stuff in and call it a level". A shame really, I kind of liked the backstory to the place.

If you look at the map data of Lost Izalith, you can even find inaccessible secret passages that don't go anywhere.

jmurphree1

Souls: 38.00
I have heard a lot about the demon ruins being unfinished (the legion of undead dragon butts being part of it.) It just seems like something that could have been mentioned at least once. It looks like it would be important. Some things like how the little flame surge demon things look like baby asylum demons also intrigued me. I wish there would have been some lore behind that door.