Anything without a home!

Lich180

Revived
Savior

Souls: 11,623.50
I didn't even see that Fextralife was streaming Tennocon! Warframe is a recent addition isn't it? The last week I've seen a ton of Warframe stuff from here.

BWO_RazrSrorm

Moderator Trainee
Moderator Trainee

Souls: 27,003.00
Wiki Edits: 41
Fexelea wrote:We streamed it, didn't see you guys there. The giveaway is still live t558141/warframe-giveaway-win-nekro-keys-amp-digital-packs/

I didn't see you guys in my twitch feed as active. When did you start streaming? I watched like... an hour of the art panel and then watched tenno live itself on my xbox. Sometimes the xbox app is wonky and doesn't tell me when people start streaming.
A perfect evening involves pizza, some tea, some bros, and dark souls.

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 87.00
Bank: 7,272.00
Wiki Edits: 5
steams new ai recommendations has a good chance of putting game journalist out of work.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 13,282.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Sooooo, I was playing Bloodborne yesterday, the non updated version, so long *** load times and glitches galore. Anyways, I was fighting to witches of Hemwick, and, after a tedious chase looking for them and landing them their asses on a platter, I was killed in a chain of unfair, where one of the witches stunned me with that blue beam attack out of nowhere, grabbed me for an eye gouging that took most of my health, and then was finished off by her minions before I could roll out of the way of their simultaneous gank attacks.

I got so annoyed……I tore my underwear off……..yeeeeeah, just aaah, tore them off, ripped them off with my bare hands….I have no idea why I did it, but after I did, I felt very comfortable as they were kind of strangling my meat and potatoes in the shorts I had on. So yeah, I got so mad at a game I tore my underwear off….without pulling my pants down. Just reached down in there, and ripped them off of my body. I don’t know if this is a first in gaming history, but…just wanted to share this with you in case anyone needed a laugh, and if this is indeed a first, Then at least I can die with something to my name.

EldritchImagination, the guy who got so mad at a game, he literally ripped his underwear off.

Also got a new landscaping job. got a raise after the first week. Good employers, good hours, good pay, though now I have less time to waste my life, which kind of sucks. Now I have to be all productive and sh*t.
There once was a hunter from Nantuckit
Who was going to die anyway, so he said, "fu*k it!"
"I’ll hunt the beasts of Yarnam.
To get blood vials, I’ll farm them,
and kill them all before I kick the bucket."

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

EldritchImagination wrote:Sooooo, I was playing Bloodborne yesterday, the non updated version, so long *** load times and glitches galore. Anyways, I was fighting to witches of Hemwick, and, after a tedious chase looking for them and landing them their asses on a platter, I was killed in a chain of unfair, where one of the witches stunned me with that blue beam attack out of nowhere, grabbed me for an eye gouging that took most of my health, and then was finished off by her minions before I could roll out of the way of their simultaneous gank attacks.

I got so annoyed……I tore my underwear off……..yeeeeeah, just aaah, tore them off, ripped them off with my bare hands….I have no idea why I did it, but after I did, I felt very comfortable as they were kind of strangling my meat and potatoes in the shorts I had on. So yeah, I got so mad at a game I tore my underwear off….without pulling my pants down. Just reached down in there, and ripped them off of my body. I don’t know if this is a first in gaming history, but…just wanted to share this with you in case anyone needed a laugh, and if this is indeed a first, Then at least I can die with something to my name.

EldritchImagination, the guy who got so mad at a game, he literally ripped his underwear off.

Also got a new landscaping job. got a raise after the first week. Good employers, good hours, good pay, though now I have less time to waste my life, which kind of sucks. Now I have to be all productive and sh*t.

underwear are for peons. i'm already wearing pants, why wear two pairs of pants at the same time?

Lich180

Revived
Savior

Souls: 11,623.50
Can't say I've been mad enough to rip off clothing before, let alone underwear I was currently wearing. Gave me a laugh, at least!

Underwear are good for one thing: keeping yourself separate from a zipper. Don't ever, EVER zip yourself up.

I think AI doing game reviews would be considerably better than most game journalism around right now anyways. They don't bother to play the game enough to give good feedback.

Warframe decided to suck me back in. I need platinum to buy more weapon and warframe slots, because I refuse to get rid of anything ever. Never know, I might want to use that silly, ineffective weapon one day! Grinding out relics, working on Limbo Prime since Limbo is my favorite frame to use.

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

if anyone else wants to try it
https://store.steampowered.com/recommender/0
the popularity and recentness slider are quite useful.

i typically avoid zippers but i can see your point.

ElCazador

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 556.00
Bank: 9,834.00
Wiki Edits: 703
I've been to hell and back, and back to hell, and back!
What, still here?

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

ElCazador wrote:I've been to hell and back, and back to hell, and back!

how was hell?