Anything without a home!

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 477.00
Bank: 5,914.00
Wiki Edits: 5
Lich180 wrote:Happy belated birthday!

Mine is tomorrow, I'll be 32. Think I need a cane.

half of 66.

BWO_RazrSrorm

Moderator Trainee
Moderator Trainee

Souls: 26,783.00
Wiki Edits: 41
Dental screening today. Actual dentist work will be done on the 13th. Not looking forward to either. Hospitals make me uncomfortable as is. But dental stuff? -shudders-
Bad enough I dealt with braces when I was in middle school. Oh well. Hopefully they won't have to drill too much.
A perfect evening involves pizza, some tea, some bros, and dark souls.

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

BWO_RazrSrorm wrote:Dental screening today. Actual dentist work will be done on the 13th. Not looking forward to either. Hospitals make me uncomfortable as is. But dental stuff? -shudders-
Bad enough I dealt with braces when I was in middle school. Oh well. Hopefully they won't have to drill too much.

cavities or worse?

BWO_RazrSrorm

Moderator Trainee
Moderator Trainee

qeter wrote:
BWO_RazrSrorm wrote:Dental screening today. Actual dentist work will be done on the 13th. Not looking forward to either. Hospitals make me uncomfortable as is. But dental stuff? -shudders-

cavities or worse?

my two top 2nd mollers? have decayed a lot. So those are getting removed. afaik the wisdom teeth never grew up there due to those guys growing improperly.
And my second bottom right moller will be drilled and filled. and my second moller on my left will either be drilled and filled or root canal if it's bad enough. Left one's a little worse because it's got some what of a hole in the side of it. But it's not nearly as decayed as the top two. So I might not need a root canal on it.

All of this work will be done free though so that's nice. Unless I need a root canal. That will cost me. (which without insurance is bleh.) But they did say they can refer me to people who do it at a discount if I need to have it done. So i'm just hoping I don't.

My fear was having to have something pulled. But I can deal. I just hope I don't need the root canal because I am self pay with all my medical stuff. Still have a 1k$ bill from a proceedure I had done 2 maybe 3 years back. (it's still bothering me but that's a diff story.) Anyway. This is a good lesson I can teach my kids if I ever have any. Don't be like me and not follow your dental plan when you get your braces off. And sure as heck don't be like me and not take care of your teeth almost your entire teen life. I'm lucky. Things could have been a lot worse.

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

fallout 76 lookin pretty bad.

BWO_RazrSrorm

Moderator Trainee
Moderator Trainee

qeter wrote:fallout 76 lookin pretty bad.

I wouldn't say bad. Just uninteresting. Doesn't really bring anything to the table worth spending a full price on. Even the coop/pvp really just comes off as a mod that they decided to let be a thing in a game. I'll have it only because my brother is mega into fall out. But I myself wouldn't buy it. Why they decided to go this route instead of tower defense/horde spin off is beyond me. Having a low key story with pvp on the side just sounds blech.

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

BWO_RazrSrorm wrote:
qeter wrote:fallout 76 lookin pretty bad.

I wouldn't say bad. Just uninteresting. Doesn't really bring anything to the table worth spending a full price on. Even the coop/pvp really just comes off as a mod that they decided to let be a thing in a game. I'll have it only because my brother is mega into fall out. But I myself wouldn't buy it. Why they decided to go this route instead of tower defense/horde spin off is beyond me. Having a low key story with pvp on the side just sounds blech.

in a field of plenty is there any greater crime than blandness?

BWO_RazrSrorm

Moderator Trainee
Moderator Trainee

@qeter

Good point.

ElCazador

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 508.00
Bank: 8,902.00
Wiki Edits: 703
I learned one thing from Gael I can never forget. He didn't talk much, but his actions told what his words did not.

I am also working on my last contribution to the series, in the form of a book, and an article.

P.s. Dark Souls of course.
What, still here?

Lich180

Revived
Savior

Souls: 11,445.50
Excellent, hope to read it soon.

Fallout 76 B.E.T.A. was yesterday, with more over the weekend. A recent article compared 76 to No Man's Sky at release.

That's a little harsh, I think, but still valid criticism.