Anything without a home!

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 28.00
Bank: 6,470.00
Wiki Edits: 5
if you could design a house to live in what would it look like?

ElCazador

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 545.00
Bank: 8,991.00
Wiki Edits: 703
A house like those in the countrysides. Electricity is a must. And I would like it to be near a forest. Size doesn't really matter, but I'd rather live in a small-medium house than a mansion-like one, if I am to live alone.
What, still here?

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 13,179.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
qeter wrote:i think the second premise has the most potential. which is your favorite?

All of them for their own reasons. Though i am focusing on the Mutant sci-fi one currently
There once was a hunter from Nantuckit
Who was going to die anyway, so he said, "fu*k it!"
"I’ll hunt the beasts of Yarnam.
To get blood vials, I’ll farm them,
and kill them all before I kick the bucket."

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 13,179.50
Wiki Edits: 3
so I bought Lords of the fallen limited edition at a garage sale for 10$, brand new, not even opened. I played it a long time ago and didn't like the speed of it at all compared to Dark souls. But I had a hankering for it, don't know why, and decided to try again. It wouldn't be the first time I try a game a second time and love it. This is not one of those times.

In truth, the game did earn a more positive opinion from me than the first time. Instead of going full warrior, I opted instead for the warrior magic and the rogue gear set to begin with and found duel wielding daggers to be fun as hell, especially with the massive damage combo moves you can do with them. However, two things that are absolutely ruining the game for me are the camera, and a single, little glitch.

First the camera, it's terrible. Even in open areas, the camera can swing all over the place, get stuck on walls, and enemies, and when I exit lock-on after killing an enemy, the camera holds onto the enemy I was targeting even after I turn it off like it fell in love and couldn't bare to look away from that murderous demon corpse. Inside buildings it's even worse. It's like the camera gets caught in a ceiling fan and spins around for no apparent reason mid-combat, so while I'm fighting, the camera is saying, "hey, that battle you're in sure looks interesting, but check out this room! Especially that wall over there, away from where you are currently getting your teeth kicked in cause you can't see sh!t".

Second problem is more complex, but way worse. You see, when you lock on to an enemy, the game, for whatever reason, becomes more sensitive to analog stick deviations from its center point, and also makes it so that your kick move and jumping attack (executed the same as to Dark Souls) no longer requires strong analog stick movement to initiate. Because my PS4 controller, after years of use, sticks only minutely forward, the player character character is far more likely to kick and jump attack when I just want to do a regular attack, which is a pain in the @$$!

It makes fighting nigh impossible sometimes because I never know when it's just going to keep kicking, making me unable to fight properly.

It's a shame too, cause I find the game otherwise more enjoyable this time around.
There once was a hunter from Nantuckit
Who was going to die anyway, so he said, "fu*k it!"
"I’ll hunt the beasts of Yarnam.
To get blood vials, I’ll farm them,
and kill them all before I kick the bucket."

Nahztek-Shadowpath

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 6,133.50
qeter wrote:if you could design a house to live in what would it look like?

Some sort of small pyramid, temple, or tomb.

Or maybe a pyramid, encircled by a temple with an underground tomb.

Lich180

Revived
Savior

Souls: 11,450.50
I tried LotF when it was free on PSN, and it just didn't strike me as fun. Tried it a few times, but get bored with it. Not sure why, must not be my thing.

Praise-the-sun

Revived
Savior

Souls: 10,903.50
Rakuyo wrote:
Praise-the-sun wrote:hey whats up. i havent been online in ages. Man its really bizarre really. Iv changed so much. How are things here?

How have you changed?

hehe

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

Praise-the-sun wrote:
Rakuyo wrote:
Praise-the-sun wrote:hey whats up. i havent been online in ages. Man its really bizarre really. Iv changed so much. How are things here?

How have you changed?

hehe

i'm picturing only afro at the moment.

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

i am now 21 years of age.

Lich180

Revived
Savior

Souls: 11,450.50
Happy belated birthday!

Mine is tomorrow, I'll be 32. Think I need a cane.