Anything without a home!

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 13,282.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Well, more than a week has passed and it's up and flying, hasn't had a heart attack, and I'm pretty sure it thinks I'm it's mother. Also still sh!tting like a factory , but now it flies, so it's like an aerial bomber of white, sticky doom.

My dad was pretty reserved when it came to keeping it while it grew, but now it's like a second son to him, or a first. I don't think he wants to let it go anymore. I got a hint about it when he said, "I think we should just keep it".

We've mostly been feeding it worms from the ground, along with grasshoppers, grub worms, and anything else it would eat in the wild. we also give it regular bird feed.
There once was a hunter from Nantuckit
Who was going to die anyway, so he said, "fu*k it!"
"I’ll hunt the beasts of Yarnam.
To get blood vials, I’ll farm them,
and kill them all before I kick the bucket."

Nahztek-Shadowpath

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 6,486.50
If you spoil it by taking care of it, it would be better off as a pet.

When I was about 11 or so my family found a baby woodpecker that was alone in its nest (I grew up in the woods in Alabama). We watched the nest long enough to confirm that it’s mother had died. Maybe snakes got them, as he was the only one left alive.

Anyway, we took it in and named it Woody ( how could we not?)
By the time it could fly, it was terrorizing our household of cats (we had so many back then).
We eventually decided that Woody was smart enough to go free. He did well for awhile. He fended for himself but still came around to hang out with us when we were outside. It was pretty cool tbh.

Then one day we found his skeleton, picked fairly clean. Seems he couldn’t resist messing with our cats. Only we weren’t there to play ref.
I was pretty sure it would happen to him. But the family decided it should go free.

A side note.
I had a pretty **** morning. Then at the bus stop on my way to work, this little bird decided to hang out with me. It was pretty young and seemed comfortable around me, as long as I didn’t reach for it (which I tried). It exponentially brightened my mood. Such a cute birdie, always tilting it’s head to the side and making sustained eye contact as it hopped around me (I was sitting on the concrete).
I told it to be careful when I caught my bus.

Another side note.
I had a dream that I owned a ferret. I was living in this strange post-apocalyptic community that was built on top of a multi-layed underground research facility (or some such). It got loose and I ended up chasing it pretty deep into the complex.

I think that I might get a ferret soon.

My grandparents found a wild one when I was about 6. It was pretty awesome (they lived deeper in the woods behind us). My sister and I accidentally let it get loose one day before school (when my grandmother used to take us).
Man, I felt terrible.
Then, on my grandfathers next birthday, my uncle bought him an albino ferret. It looked pretty badass, all white with red eyes. Such a cool animal. My uncle later bought an albino skunk for himself. It was pretty funny watching them next to each other.

Ok. That is all.

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 87.00
Bank: 7,272.00
Wiki Edits: 5
ferrets smell.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

We got robbed. Someone broke into our cabin house and ransacked the place. Stole over a grand of collectible Hot Wheels and who knows what else. Shattered some windows to break in too.

Also we let the bird free, it flew away without looking back............@$$hole.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Also, if anyone wants How to Survive on Stream, here you go. I got it with the Humble spooky bundle, but I already bought a copy a long time ago.

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=NDD58xUtDUevYyGt

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 87.00
Bank: 7,272.00
Wiki Edits: 5
someone stole my skateboard once. i assume it was a starving math phd.

BWO_RazrSrorm

Moderator Trainee
Moderator Trainee

Souls: 27,003.00
Wiki Edits: 41
Damn near every bike i've ever owned has been stolen.
A perfect evening involves pizza, some tea, some bros, and dark souls.

elohim

Souls: 163.00
Are Fromsoftware developers on this forum ?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 387,369.49
Bank: 9,419.71
Wiki Edits: 33129
I know they read and use the site, but It’s on an unofficial capacity as far as I know.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Hey, so I was in prison for the weekend on a domestic battery charge. met a heroin and meth dealer among other people, offered to teach me how to cook Breaking bad style.

All I did learn how to do was play Blackjacks though. Lesson to learn, prison is not fun, TV sucks, there little to do, and other guys may try to fu*k you in the shower, but on the upside, you do meet interesting people.

Also, and this is awesome, while I was working outside today, I came across four young grey squirrels. Adorable. After laying down and knocking some acorns on the ground, one came up to me so I could pet it. A little while after, the same squirrel came right up to me again while I was working, and let me pick it up. It then spent about half my work day with me, crawling all over me, sleeping in my hand, following me around, it was so fun. I wanted to take him home with me, but I have two cats, soo, yeah. It was a sad farwell.