Anything without a home!

Archon

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 2,329.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Hah, well, she kinda has to be. At one point she had a stroke. Ever since that she's been training as much as possible. It was very beautiful, actually. The sun going down and all that. You really do notice that it's almost winter time when the sun goes down this early.
The Archons were the ancient rulers of the Old Kingdom and were said to be immortal. Although the Archons are long gone, their bloodline lives on.
:cry: People say mean things on chat when they don't think you can see it.

......It's hurtful...

WhatDoesThePendantDo

Duke's Archivist
Judge

Souls: 1,804.31
That's horrible, Stray, and it is hurtful. No one should be subjected to seeing nasty things written about them.

Archon

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 2,329.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Soul of Stray Demon wrote::cry: People say mean things on chat when they don't think you can see it.

......It's hurtful...

I didn't really perceive any of the things said as mean, but if you find that anything I said offended you, I am sorry.
The Archons were the ancient rulers of the Old Kingdom and were said to be immortal. Although the Archons are long gone, their bloodline lives on.

Soris_Ice_Goldwing

Lordvessel
Honorary Rhogar

Souls: 111.00
Bank: 170.00
The things you say in text online have the same, if not more weight, as things said in real life. Only on text it stays forever.

Sorry got remind of this 15 year old who last month got charged with cyberbullying. I think she was the same girl who made a 12 year old jump from a silo.

WhatDoesThePendantDo

Duke's Archivist
Judge

Souls: 1,804.31
That was in Florida too.

PlasticandRage

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 4,545.00
Wiki Edits: 88
GrinTwist wrote:
PlasticandRage wrote:I just finished XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Really enjoyable from beginning to end. Highly recommend if you're at all a fan of either sci-fi stuff or turn-based strategy. I really thoroughly enjoyed it. Kind of unhappy to see it end in fact. I want more. Thankfully there's a new DLC that just came out that looks to be game length, and there's a new game + type of option.

I haven't enjoyed a strategy game so much since I discovered Valkyria Chronicles. Really good stuff all around.

I still haven't played Valkyria Chronicles it looks good but I've never really looked into it.

Oh and X-com was a lot of fun by the way.

You should get on that. Really good stuff. One of the most unique approaches to turned-based strategy I've ever played, and it does so much right. Sucked me in immediately. There's another game that I was sad to finish. I actually stopped playing for a good month when I knew I was at the end because I didn't want to finish it and have the experience end.

I actually went out and bought a used PSP a few weeks later because I wanted to play the second one, which unfortunately isn't nearly as good.
PSN: PlasticandRage

All Great Men Have Mustaches

Carphil

Moderator Trainee
Moderator Trainee

Souls: 2,702.00
Wiki Edits: 6
Hi.

Edit: sorry, I had to
“We wanderers, ever seeking the lonelier way, begin no day where we have ended another, and no sunrise finds us where left by sunset.”
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Carphil wrote:Hi.

Edit: sorry, I had to

Why hello there cutie. Where is your mommy?
>.>

ResIsBestStat

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 482.00
Wiki Edits: 3
I finally come back after many months of hard school and find this....
WHAT. THE. HELL.